Lucas x Reader

For those of you who are confused... Lucas = Diamond. I like using the actual names like you've seen with Barry/Pearl unless requested for a certain name. Speaking of requests... plz? I know DoodleGhost already has and I  super thankful but anyone else or will you request again? Bored. XP.

You sat down on a bench in Hearthome City with the kindhearted yet brilliant boy holding something in his lap. It was large, round, and covered with a peculiar design. It interested you. He had his high tech device, the Pokédex, out and analyzing the round object.

"There has to be a way to figure out which Pokémon is inside."

He scratched his head under his red hat and curiously looked a tiny the egg. You slowly place a hand at the top of the egg and you feel a little pounding on that spot. Once you get hit three times you reluctantly pulled your hand back to reveal a tiny crack. You grin wildly.

"Lucas! Lucas!"

"Hmm?"

He looks up from his Pokédex and you point To the egg. He looked at the enlarging crack and smiled too. You had gotten this egg from a hiker about a month ago and you finally caught up with Professor Rowan's own assistant and you're longtime crush, Lucas. 

"It's hatching!"

He smiled warmly.

"Now we'll know what it will be."

The cracks became frequent and the egg started wriggling so much Lucas's couldn't hold onto it so you had to take it as the shell completely broke off and a happy little pink Pokémon was staring into your eyes. Lucas took out his Pokédex and the voice read:

Happiny, the Playhouse Pokémon. It loves round white things. It carries a round stone in its pouch that looks like an Egg, and gives it to people that it likes.

You smile at it as it cries out in joy. You start to coo at the baby Pokémon and tickle it, causing it to cry in laughter. Lucas smiles at the kawaii sight. You peek open one eye And smirk. You turn Happiny around to look at Lucas. They both have a perplexed look.

"Look, happiny! It's Lucas! Say hi to Lucas!"

Unexpectedly, the Pokemon complied and it cried out in joy at Lucas, causing him to flush and smile. Was he blushing with pride or embarrassment? You handed the pink, happy Pokémon to him and he starts to pamper it.

Happiny fell asleep after an hour of playing with her on the bench. She was cuddled up in Lucas' arms and ignite was frankly quite adorable. You managed to secretly snap a photo on your poketch. That would be your screensaver.

Lucas also managed to fall asleep. He does work tirelessly for the Professor, dealing with the Pokédex and all. He wanted to catch them all. You smile an dlena on his shoulder while he's asleep and closed your eyes. 

The last thing you felt before you drifted off was something warm and pleasant on your forehead.

How was this? It was short but I liked it. If you didn't or if you did, please tell me what you want! I'm running out of ideas!

~Eva