Ilima x Reader

This One Shot is based entirely off of a theory about Ilima going to Kalos. Google the Ilima theory or copy-paste this link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_4xxke73k

Two questions:

One: do you believe in this theory?

Two: Request maybe? 

Storytime!

It was just your normal day at the battle chateau. Being a Countess Of the place really was tiring, especially for your young age of ten years old. You and your Greninja would shoot down any foe on your way leaving you to climb the ranks.

You were conversing with the staff when a forgin boy walks in. His skin was like milk chocolate and his hair the color of a fairy wind. He has a polite smile on his lips.

"Hello, I'm Ilima. I heard this was a great place to hone my skills for battling?"

Yep, definitely new to your region. This boy captivated you for some reason. His stance was Sassy, yet polite. The way his hand rested on his hip over a green belt connecting to a bag just gave off a feeling of confidence. His vest went over his white short sleeved shirt and he wore white Capri pants.

Luckily you had a lower-level Pokemon you could appose him with, him being new and all.

"Yes. I'm Countess (your name) and the Battle Chateu is a place for you to train your Pokémon and climb in the ranks to be the strongest trainer in the facility. You'll need a starting title to begin your training here. Maria? May you please?"

The maid nodded. I think the reason I name the maids Maria is because of Mad Father.... the Butler, Sebastian do I need to explain that one? fetched the necessary tpitems for Trainers here. He then handed half of his things to Maria Andy then they turned to the boy.

"Your Title case holds your title stars. I made this up, sorry! With each step up in the scale she you get a new star. You can only battle Trainers of your same rank. But since you're starting out I wouldn't mind giving you a little taste of what's To come."

He nodded, clearly interested. He takes the case and puts it in his little handybag. His grey and shining eyes pour back into your own.

"Next, the cape. It conveys your status to other Trainers so you know who you cannot battle. This one thar Sebastian is having you wear isn't the beginner's cape, the Baron's cape. Mine is a Countess cape, as you can see."

He is put into the cape And he feels the silliness. Maria smiles, clearly this was one of her own works.

"It's a lovely cape. I, now Baron Ilima, quite enjoy it."

The fact he was trying to act so regal really made your cheeks burn up. He had to be your age. Right?

"Alright then, Baron Ilima. Would you care to battle me, Countess (your name)?"

"I accept graciously."

He bows. He was treating you as if you had the high status! And you loved it! In all honesty you were only halfway to the top...

"Alright then. Let us go to the feild of battle."

"Yes, we shall."

You could tell he was also holding back his stifling laughter. You couldn't help it and let a giggle escape your lips. He smiled at you victoriously. God, you were so cheesy!

"Tell me, what Level is the Pokemon you plan on using?"

"Oh, I do apologize for our inferiorness but we are a mere level twelve."

"You just have just came into Kalos then. I see. I've caught a pokemon that I can use roughly the same level. Ah! We're here! Ready for battle?"

"Then let it commence!"

Gods this was so corny! You sent out a Swirlix. You looked to his side of the feild to see a peculiar weasel pokemon you've never seen before. Yep, pretty boy was forgin.

"What's That Pokemon?"

"This is a Yungoos. It's native to Alola, my home."

"You're Alolan?" 

He nodded and smiled as you huffed under your breath:

"That does explain the dream you skin tone"

You believed he didn't hear you As the battle began.

——————

Long story short you barely skinned him And won. He was so impressed with your body settling technique.

"That was amazing, Countess! Can you teach me that style?"

You couldn't help but grin. He made you feel older than you really were, And it was great!

"Of course! After the Chateu closes and you build up your ranks today, meet me by the riverside?"

"It's a date, Countess."

He left you, a blushing mess of a human being, with a bow and went to find barons and baronesses to battle him in order for him to grow. You healed his Pokemon after a battle. You couldn't get him out of your mind as the usual crowd challenged you again.

Just like normal, Greninja wiped all the others away raising your rank to a Dutchess. Only two more to go until you rule the Battle Chateu! 

Hmmm... maybe that boy could make it to King after you reach Queen...

Sorry I skipped the battle scene! If it is requested I'll go back and write it! Love y'all!

~Eva