Cress x Reader

I'm just gonna say the name. I'm taking a short dinner break after this one. Yes I wat dinner at four thirty! (Now five) You got a problem?! 

NOODLE13

No question, sorry, I'm drained. Seven consecutive chapters....woo....

You sat in the Resteraunt booth alone. You sighed and watched a particular bluenette waiter go around tables from afar. If soulmates existed, you prayed he was him.

You looked at the menu when a green-topped waiter came to the booth.

"Hello and welcome to Striaton Resteraunt! Uh, ma'am?"

You didn't hear him, you were zoned out at the Bluenette. He followed your gaze and smirked.

"Oh, I see. Taken interest in Cress? I can have him take your order instead, (Your name)."

At the sound of 'cress' and your name you jumped and met the eyes of Cilan.

"Oh! Cilan! Sorry, just spacing out."

You met Cilan at the marketplace last month when he was retrieving ingredients for the resteraunt. You were buying things for your grandmother. She's so old she cant get up form bed. It was only a matter of time. You wanted to stay at him when woth her but she insisted you get out of the house again, that being your reason for being here.

"Is your grandmother okay?"

"She's fine. She wanted to see me with a boyfriend before she goes..."

"I see. I Hope she lasts that long. Your order?"

You looked at the menu.

"Oran berry crepe, please. It's her favorite. One for here and one to go."

He smiled and Pansage climbed onto his shoulder after placing  tray with a beverage on it. You told him at the marketplace that you loved Chamomile tea so that must've been it.

"Of course. Be back with the crepes soon, (Your name)."

You nodded and looked back at the bluenette. He was pretty and eye catching. YOu were surprised he didn't have a fanbase as large as Chili and Cilan do. Cilan explained this while you were conversing at the marketplace.

You need to stop thinking of the marketplace.

You watch him as he takes orders from the kitchen and hands them to hungry customers. Cilan took a few more orders and so did Cress. You saw Cilan talk to him for a spilt my second beforehand he grabbed a take-out box and a plate and started waking. You blushed when he turned in the direction of your booth. You looked down nervously at the white tablecloth.

"Order for (Your name)? Two Oran Berry Crepes. One to go one dine in. Yes?"

You met with a gorgeous golden eye and blue hair swept over the other. Your face intensified its pink hue.

"Oh! I...uh...yes. That's me."

He smiled and set the food on the table.

"Cilan asked me to talk to you for some reason. Is something the matter?"

"Oh! No...I..."

You played with your hair to prevent awkward fidgeting.

"I see. Who's the take out for?"

"My grandmother....see, she's too old to leave home...so..I wanted to bring her some of her favorite..."

He looked surprised. You glanced up at him and blushed scarlet when your eyes met. He smile but you looked down again shyly. Cilan was watching  from afar and so was the redhead, presumably Chili.

"That's very kind of you. (Your name), right? I'll be sure to remember a lady as kind as you."

He blinked...or winked...you didn't know. Your heart was just Peirced with  supper effective bubblebeam as the flames in your cheeks intesnified. He left the table and resumed his job. Cilan came back over secretly.

"So How was Cress?"

You were in your own little world again, watching him. Cilan didn't need an answer so he went back to work at that,

You were in love~