Chili x Reader

Question time!

Does anyone else think that Cress is eerily similar to Ilima? No? Just me?

Okay....

You are walking through Striaton City and see flowers in full bloom. It was the perfect day at noon and you were growing a bit peckish, and so was your partner Tepig. 

You find the resteraunt, the pride and joy of Striaton city, and open the doors. The instant you step in you hear a ringing voice.

"THIS ONE'S MINE!!!"

You look around and see three waiters. One with blue hair, one with green hair, and one with red. The bluenette and the green-top were staring at the redhead who was rushing towards you with a cheeky grin.

You knew you looked fabulous today but this was ridiculous!

Tepig looked smug though, as if it wasn't finally noticed. You picked up Tepig and faced the redhead, who was now in front of you. His uniform was similar to thst of a butler's just with a tiny apron draped over his bottom half.

"Can I lead you to a table, Miss...."

He was obviously trying to get your name. This one was an eager Bibarel.

"(Your name)."

"Yes! Miss (Your name). This way please!"

He dragged you by hand to the table and he gave a smirk to shin brothers. The bluenette rolled his eyes amd continued to wait the table of three gentlemen while the green-top fsceface him a thumbs up and went to a table of girls. There were three elemental monkeys walking around with little tea trays. You kept Tepig close to your chest as the Panpour walked by you.

"Sit right here and what's your order?"

He had to be one to rush, but you didn't even know what they had!

"Do you have a menu? It's my first time here..."

You set Tepig in the seat beside you and his mouth formed a little O.

"Sorry sorry sorry! Here."

He gave you a little booklet and the instant you opened it Tepig squealed and nudged a certain meal. You and Tepig share everything, so you had to get that.

"This one please?"

"Be back before you can even say supercalafragilisticexpealadocious!"

He rushed off, not even jotting the order down. What was the word he said? It had to be jibberish. A Pansese came by with a tray full of cuosmwith different drinks. It tilted the tray towards you.

"Do I grab one?"

The Pokémon nodded patiently, well, almost patently as you grabbed a Vanalite Milkshake and a Glowlithe Tea. You passed the tea to Tepig who was parish slurping on a straw and you took a sip of the shake. That's when the redhead came back woth your order.

 "Here you are!"

"Thanks! What do I owe you?"

"On the house for you being so pretty!"

Your face flushed red at his grin.

"O-oh, Thanks!"

"No prob, (Your name)! Hey, it's my break, can I sit with you?"

"Of course!"

You both talked and talked and talked until he had to get back to work. You left when he had to and you pecked his cheek goodbye, causing him to bring his own hair to shame.

Chili....maybe you'd stay in Striaton a little while longer.