Clemont x Reader

Go to this link: https://aminoapps.com/c/pokemon/page/blog/clemont-the-animes-most-developed-character/Rzhw_uLLl5WPVod6r3WPJeGoDp1rEj

I cried reading this. Clemont truely is one of the most underrated pokeboys so I'm giving him another chapter with the proper research. If you haven't noticed I kinda like doimg some reading and knowing the character before I write them also this gif

 If you haven't noticed I kinda like doimg some reading and knowing the character before I write them also this gif

Let me hug him! Short Story Time!

You walked through the hall of Lumiose tower with your bag held tightly in front of you. You walked into the room with light emitting from it. It was the only room with an openness door and lights on. You knew what was happening.

"Clem?"

Your tired voice croaked out causing then blonde boy with crooked glasses and dishelved hair to look up From Whatever was on his desk and at you. He was in a tank top amen his boxers with a pencil carelessly tucked behind his ear.

"(Your name)!? Oh! I...uh...."

He covered himself up shamefully but you didn't mind. You were just tired and curious. You leaned forward into the wall putting your arms up against in and pressing uo against it.myou had your head peeking around the wall into the horn room while your messy hair fell over your shoulders and one of your eyes.

"It's midnight, why are you up?"

He stiffened. He looked in your drowsey eyes, you were ready to pass out. But you heard soemthing and had to see Clemont to sleep himself. He flushed a red thst would put some random boy in Johto to shame.

"Midnight?! I hadn't noticed the time! I'm sorry (Your name) I'll go straight to bed!"

He had his flushed face but his eyes refused to meet yours encased in dark circles. His glasses were being pushed back up to the bridge of his nose. He did thst when he lied.

"No you won't..."

You let go of the wall and staggered into the room, revealing you to be wearing nothing but a tank top and some shortshorts. Clemont looked down at you and blushed, Meeting your eyes so he doesn't become perverted. You were too tired to care.

"You're lying to me."

"I'd never lie to you!"

That was a lie. Just last week you caught him doing the same thing around eleven and some loud noise woke you again an one. You tiredly went to investigate and found that Coemont tried to invent something but it exploded. You were the only one who was a light enough sleeper to notice anyways but stil it made you mad because in the morning he'd Be too tired to function as a human being until noon!

"Clem...ont..."

You tried to reach him at his desk but you were close to collapsing. You dragged yourself to him and tugged in his wrist. You were too weak to get him up.

"To..bed...sl...eep...now..."

Your words dragged out and were very soft. You gave in to what was eating at you and fell to your knees weakly. Clemont gasped and tried to shake you awake. He couldn't carry you very far.

"Come on, you have to get back to your room!"

You were sound asleep and Clemon sighed. He picked you uo with great struggle and placed you in his bed and shut off the lights. He went to your side one more time before turning to go. But you in your sleep grabbed his wrist and started pulling his arm down.

"Sl...ee...p..."

Were you actually awake?! Clemont was a volcano in the face as he laid down next to you and embraced you like a teddy bear. You nuzzled into him like a pillow causing him to brighten the room with his blush.

He did sleep. He cuddled with you all night.

And you didn't wake up until a wild Bonnie appeared at ten in the morning.