Cheren x Reader

FYI it's attending the school for this fic.

Question: has anyone played Yandere simulator or watched pewdiepie or Markiplier played it? If so this will make a lot more sense because it's based off of that but with a trianer's school. Better yet, go to YandereDev and go to the video driving your rivals to murder.

Trigger warning for murder and torture.

Short storytime

You stood with Bianca in the shed with Skyla tied to a chair. She was blindfolded and the scrap of cloth covering her mouth was undone.

"Who are you?! Why am I here?!"

You stood in the corner and wanted to see how this played out. What you knew and manipulated is that Bianca had some personal issues at Skyla's Dad's gym involving her to go bankrupt Andy have To battle to win money and lie about her age, because you aren't allowed to battle until you are at least ten and through trainer's school. AU

The reason you were minipulating this? Oh, Bianca was getting too close you your beloved, Cheren. Sure, they were childhood friends but that does not mean the clumsy girl has the right to develop feelings for your man. 

"Are you Sure this is okay, (Your name)?"

"I know that bratty voice. Bianca, is that you?!"

Skyla barked out her name causing Bianca to gasp. She gripped the baseball bat.

"Bratty?!"

"Oh come on, we all know your clumsiness is what got you broke."

"I'm broke because of your gym thst your grandpa sapped our money out of!"

"Then your dad shouldn't have challenged the gym if he couldn't pay the fee for losing!"

"HE DIDNT LOSE!!!"

Tears spilled from your rival's cheeks. You knew you had to leave soon if you wanted to from her, but the drama was real. 

"Why would he be bankrupt if your pathetic dad didn't lose to my almighty grandpa? Oh, and the money as used well."

"MAEKUP AND JEWLERY YOU DONT DESERVE ID NOT SPENT WELL!!! AND MY FATHER DID WIN THE THREE ON THREE BUT YOUR GRANDPA SENT PUT ANOTHER POKÉMON WHEN THE BATTLE WASNT CALLIGN FOR IT CLAIMING IT WAS A FOUR ON FOUR!!!"

She snapped before Skyla could reply and started beating her. That's when you took your leave and went for a phone. Your partner Pokemon, Lampant, was waiting to feed on the soul of the victim. Being a Yandere supported you both. You kill you get your man and lampant gets rid of the souls. 

You call up officer Jenny and Bianca was arrested for murder. You're brought in with Bianca claiming you we're involved but they found no evidence you even were there.

You are let go just before school ends and you see Cheren leaving with his books in hand and Lilipup walking at his side.

You stalk him on the way home to make sure he's safe.

Your one and only Senpai.

This was bad but I had to get SOMETHING out! It's been hours! Sorry.

~Eva