A/N

HERE HE IS

THE KING OF SPADES

GRIMSLEY!!!

Look at him! Just look at him! I'm just AAAAAAAAAAAA I WORKED SO HARD ON GRIMSEY AND HERE HE IS!!! A nice change of pace from only Ilima drawings for th past ten pages of my sketchbook 

I'm super proud of this. Like, super proud!

Fun fact I show my mom my art. She loves it! I always used to think my parents wouldn't like what I drew because it's anime but my mom doesn't care! My dad has a slight bias towards it, a negative one, but he still supports me!

My mom is actually the person who got me the charcoal for Christmas. Charcoal is my niche and my go to media now. I do well with charcoal. My other art looks like garbage. 

When I was little she'd never go easy on me. She and dad would never say it was good when it wasn't. They'd always tell me you rushed as basically the equivalent of it's bad. So when I show her and she likes it It means I actually did good.

I showed her this one and she said it was a little rushed but still great! That's better than almost everything I showed her except that one Charcoal Ilima with the faded brown background. She loved it. She told me this and she even asked me if it was able to be torn out of the notebook so she could frame it. She wanted to frame my King of Spades Grimsley. I was beyond shocked. I told her sadly no but then she suggested photocopy. I was still shocked and I told her about th charcoal rubbing on the screen of the copier. Her response: That's what Clorox is for!

So I'm super happy right now and I have plans for all I'm about to draw next. SHe saw a crappy art of Lillie and asked me to draw her again. So I'm going to focuse on drawing her that Lillie right now. After that I plan to do the Jack of Spades Grimsley on my short paper then get out a giant sketchbook and draw this massive masterpiece again. A giant King of Spades: Grimsley.

Don't take this as requests being closed! While I'm drawing a break for a one Shots is great! But I have an announcement regarding this. I shall put it in bold.

All of my notifications regarding comments have recently been disable somehow. So if I have recently gotten requests, I have found them manually through scrolling in my book on both phone and ipad. It's hard and draining. This is ticking me off. I will have to ask if you either have requested and I haven't done it yet or want me to fulfill a request, private message me so I will have a better chance of receiving it quicker. If you don't know how go to my profile and find the button that says message and click it. I'm sorry for the inconvienance and I'll let you know if and when this is fixed. Follow this procedure until further notified.

Thank you for reading my art life. Don't be a stranger and I love you all! Even though my fingers are stained with charcoal! ❤️💜💙

~Evangeline Hisahoshi