Cress x Reader

Warning. Moments and showings of abuse and other things like that. If you can't handle this, don't read. Maybe I'll  make a happy one after this with the childish one.

You were alone just outside of the city. Striaton City. You had yours houdkers lumped and your knees brought to your chest applying pressure to your abdominal and pelvic regions. It hurt. Everything hurts.

Your feet throned and legs ached, not bothering to carry you any further. Your back slouched against a large, thick tree. Shaky sobs and breaths managed to escape your lips as you try and forget the trauma that happened, but it will forever Ben embedded in your mind.

Pain, surges of pain entered both sides of your face as the skin went red and the flesh inside your cheeks throbbed in reaction to the large, open palms slapping them around. Tears flung everywhere.

You shake your head from this memory about to unfold. That memory was reoccurring throughout your whole childhood up to this pint and time, after a decade and a handful of years, but it felt like one trillion years and a day. 

A large foot swung and hit you smack dab under the diaphragm, causing you to cough up more blood than you could shed in one minute of your oviatary cycle. Your throat burned and red liquid spattered everywhere. Kicks, punches, and slaps never ceased coming at you.

You lean farther into the tree, sobs becoming frequent and your breathing getting fewer and fewer in between. So few it was fatal. This was getting hard to bear. 

Your hair was rugged and your legs stretched too far for such a little girl. As the tears fogged your eyes you looked up to see two stone cold eyes staring right back down at you. Those two stone cold eyes who were supposed to protect, care, and love you. 

You gave up and cried out in pain of rememberance. You finally ran away all the way from Numbassa City, and it was hard. Everyhting was aching and you just sobbed loudly outside of Striaton City without knowing it was even there.

That's when a bluenette with only one eye visable. He had a waiter's uniform and was kinda cute. He would be to you if you grew up normally. You just staggered your breathing as he came in front of you. His eyes weren't harsh. They felt protecting, caring, and loving. Everything his eyes were supposed to be.

He crouched down in front of you and moved some hair out fo your eyes. 

"Are you alright?"

You hiccuped again as a monkey with blue patterns walked up to you and placed its tiny paw on top of your foot. Your knees plunged deeper into your body. More tears fell. Words fail.

"Are you alright, miss?!"

This boy was worried for you, despite not knowing you. You started coughing a pond some blood came up. Maybe your knees were pressing too hard so you fsceface yourself a bit of slack. The boy was shocked when blood came up and he knew something was wrong. He grabbed a handkerchief and wiped it away kindly. Who was this boy?

"Something's wrong. Here, let me take you back to the resteraunt. Cilan knows what to do in these situations... can you walk at all?"

You blinked at him, another droplet of water keaving the corner of your eye and shook your head. He sighed, lifting you princess style. You had another flashback at this motion.

His arm was under your legs and one under your chest before he set you down where your mother once laid. Tears swelled your eyes as screams filled your throat. "DAD!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!!" His eyes were filled with some emotion you didn't know at the time, and emotion known as lust. He placed you down and moved your legs before the pain began.

You squirmed causing him to fumble. The bluenette struggled to keep you upright.

"Oh! Easy! Please, I'm only trying to help you! You'll be okay!"

It wasn't that monster's voice, it wasn't your father's. You remembered what was happening and calmed down. You laid still in his arms with the small monkey Pokémon following him. You walked through Striaton City with gazes on you, but you just had memeories plaguing your very existence.

"I'm sorry if anything happened to you. If you want to talk later, I'd like that. You're very pretty. I'm Cress."

He smiled at you in his a arms and you blinked at him, realizing tears stopped for some bizarre reason. You couldn't smile but yet you weren't frowning. Your voice still not returning. You managed to have the very edge of your kiosk cirl ever so slightly and nod your head to show him comply.

With that, he walked you over to the gym.

This sucked so bad. I'm so so so so so so so SO sorry. I'm really bad at this...

~Eva