Hau x Reader

"Beautisimo! Keep posing like that, Marshadow!"

You exclaimed to your snazzy Pokémon as you snapped several photos with your exclusive RotomDéx. It was a good thing Uncle Kukui was the Pokemon professor of this archipelago of a region or else you wouldn't have your job! THough, people often mistaking you for a tourist would be extremely nice...

The Pokemon posed with a pouty face and you playfully matched it and snapped a photo and put it all over your blog. Your job? You were a photographer and an instagramer. You got money for the pictures you took in Alola. What? Life was laid back, Sure, but expensive! It was costly to live the island life! So you share the experience with photographs. Your brother, Phichit. Did the same in colder regions like Sinnoh and would constsntly fly in for a visit to get the ice you island with his Alolan Vulpix partner. Though his boyfriend was in Snowbelle City. Yes, he was gay. You don't judge.

As you snapped the pictures an Alolan Raichu jumpped in the Shot and posed woth Marshadow. Marshy, as you called him, was delighted with the photo shoot partner and they started doing cliché poses. The hug, the kiss on the cheek, the tango, the titanic... and the list goes way on! It was so funny Rotom, who was inside the RotomDéx, couldn't help but laugh his screen into spazz. 

A trainer with a slothful yet energetic smile chuckled and announce details himself. He had to be the Raichu's trainer.

"Hey, RaiRai, whatcha doin?"

The Raichu exclaimed and dragged his trainer into the shoot, causing him to laugh. Marshadow was beaming in delight as both Pokemon struggled To Pat his hair down. The trainer laughed as you giggled to yourself. You managed to get a few more shot shot before you couldn't take it anymore! You had to get in on the fun!

Rotom started hovering and when you got in the Shots a frenzy of photos snapped their way into place. You and the trainer had some fun with the poses. You somehow slipped into aniversary poses like the hand on chest with the leg up. You know, the fancy shoots you get on prom night!

The trainer was just laughing as you mad eone last dramatic shot. Rotom was then exaughsted and flew for cover in you're bag thrown off to the sideline. There was a silence before the lot of you began laughing. You didn't know how, but apparently a flock of wild pikipek got in on the fun in the background and you saw them flying away in panic you would attack.

"That was awesome! I'm Hau!"

"I know, right?! I'm (Your name)!"

"The photographer?"

"Yeah!"

"Nice! I follow your Instagram! The pictures you take are amazing!"

"Thanks! And thanks for making my Meleemelee experiance ten times better!"

"No problem!"

You started to grow quite peckish.

"Wanna grab some Malsadas?"

"My favorite!"

"Nice! Let's go!"

You sign as you are telling the story to three bright, cheery children. Two boys and one girl. Your wrinkly fingers were placed on the edge of the chair as Rotom confirms the story by showing a slideshow.

"Wow, Granny! You look so young!"

"So that's Grandpa? He looks like a girl"

"Be nice! Besides, he's the Meleemelee kahauna after all!"

Your gray hair rests at your shoulders and you look proud at your five year old grandchildren as the Household Pokemon, rockruff, rests in your lap. Life was great.