Dulse x Reader Part Two

Since I completed, like, three percent of the game Ultra Moon I know a tiny bit more for this. Request for the second part by cats08851. Go check out her profile and the profiles of all my other requesters! And question time!

Does anyone remember flipnotes? 

Sidequesrion I'd ya do! 

Do you like waffles?

This has some spoilers but it may not be cannon so I'll put a warning for both.

STORYTIME 

It was a week after your petty emotional breakdown in front of Dulse. A week with the new information that meant nothing to your research. So you know what you did? You ignored the new branches of information and kept with the lead the old brought you.

You've crafted an invention off what you have learned about ultra Beasts and discovered a new thing involving the light. But more than light.

A wormhole.

With your calculations light should be amplified by the legendary Pokémon Lunala and Solgelo pardon meh spelling and cause a time paradox creating a wormhole To the second demension. 

What a discovery! But it couldn't be verified unless you had a way to get into space. You were deep in thought about how you'd reach the wormhole. You pressed your glasses against your nose when suddenly a hand wrapped around your mouth and you were slammed against the wall behind a corner to a room where nobody was. 

You were internally panicking when you finally managed to see a glimpse of a face you thought was never returning.

"Dulse!"

"Hush! Do you want me to be arrested?"

"Sorry. But I have great news! Where's my clipboard?"

It was back at your desk. Dulse made you drop it when pinning you against the wall. Honestly, you thought at first he was a team skull delinquent.

"Sorry."

"Don't need it. It would just be proof. But I made an amazing discovery! I belive, with my calculations, a wormhole exists to another demension! There could be a whole new spectrum of Pokémon and even a few new typings! Isn't that exciting?!"

You were whisper yelling and bouncing in glee but his face just went pale at the mention of the wormhole.

"Dulse?"

"Forget the wormhole."

Your joy drained out of you.

"What?"

"Forget It. We have other matters to research, far more important than the wormhole. We need a way to summon or create the most powerful ultra beast."

"But what if they love beyond the wormhole?"

"They won't."

"How do you know?!"

You were getting mad. Ever since the incident last week your emotions have opened up to the wide verity he sees today.

"Because, That is my home! Now, listen. I need you to find a way to create the ultra beasts I need so my planet doesn't die off from a Pokémon uprising, you hear?"

Fear overtook your body at his sudden outburst. You nodded in fear for your life, because he had a knife out now. You'd never think he'd threaten to hurt you. He sighed, shook his head, and went back to normal.

"Sorry, I broke. Forget that happened."

"Right. So what typings would you prefer?"

"Poison. Rock and steel dual. Fire."

"Gotcha. I'll get to work right away. You and Zoise pardon my spelling should investigate Llima's trial, we had a strange reading on the light you guys were looking at over in thst cavern."

He smiled and put down his mask before sneaking off.

Whelp, that was something.

Definately non-cannon. Maybe a headcannon? I didn't even play the game all the way through! I'm still trying to max out the friendship on my first three pokemon! RUnning out of pokebeans. I traded all my starters into Ultra Moon And I plan to catch a Mimikyu and a Rockruff. What other Pokémon should I catch? I want it to br Alola exclusive. Thoughts?

~Eva