Green x Reader

Requested by the lovely leafeon_leaf_3366. That's your nickname now! Lovely Leafeon! Heh heh heh. Question time!

Do you like the gyms or island challenges better? I like the old gameplay better, definately gyms. Sorry Llima. 

I was working on a chapter for Llima again before I had to leave so I still have a draft I gotta complete and upload. After the request though!

STORYTIME

You were so ticked off with your boyfriend! He was always about winning and the gym! He never spent any time with you And would always hang with his little harem of other girls! 

Everyone knew him as Green, the Varidian City gym leader. But nobody knew of the now seventeen year old boy at who he used to be.

That's right kids. That isn't just green. He is the grandson of the Pokémon professor, Prof. Pokémon in the Johto region. He collected gym badges in not one, but two regions. He had two rivals in his lifetime. One being Ash Ketchum when he was ten and the other being red when he was twelve. 

That's right, Reader. This wasn't just green. It was Gary motherf*cking oak.

You were so done you grabbed a pokeball and went to the gym, where he had a sea of fangirls in his audience and a weak opponent standing in front of him on their last Pokemon. You rolled your eyes and melted into the ocean of girls squealing his name. 

He had a girlfriend. They knew this and still did this. And his girlfriend was you.

After the battle the girls flooded onto the field and praised him. They gave him chocolates and cakes for later and hugs and took selfies and some even kissed him on the cheek.

Wow. That girl must be so lucky she kissed the Green. Green, or Gary, who was flipping taken!

You huffed, crossed your arms, and popped your hips out dramatically when he saw you. The color drained from his face.

"(Your name)?! What are you doing here?!"

"Oh, so you wanted me to stay at home like a good little girlfriend, wait for you to return, make you dinner and pretend you don't have random girls coming up and kissing you every day despite the fact you were taken?!"

You looked at the fangirls. They all whispered the same thing. He has a girlfriend? Gary was scared out of his mind right Now. The challenger left and his glances were caught between you and the sea of beautiful women ready to fling themselves at him.

"I..I... it's not what it looks like!"

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like! We're done! Gary's motherf*cking Oak! Good luck finding a b*tch better than me!"

You screamed and ran. 

You ran with tears in your eyes.

You didn't want this

But anger filled you to the brim.

And you did.

It happened.