Clemont x Reader

You stood in fromt of the Lumiose tower in the central plaza with your two partner pokemon at your side. A Glaceon and Leafeon stood proudly next to you as the height of the tower made you nauscious and anxious.

Each eeveelution rubes their heads and Gaian they your hands to clam you down and you gladly stroked them to clam your fear of reaching the top for a gym battle. Just you were about to go in a little blonde haired girl looked at you and smiled.

"This one's a keeper!"

You turned and blinked at the little girl as a boy with a backpack, a blue jumpsuit, cute glasses, and blonde hair blushed and raced after her as fast as he could, which wasn't very fast. She grabbed your hand and went down on one knee, causing Leafeon to move back and Glaceon to protectively bare her teeth at this stranger. You had no idea what was happening.

"Please, take care of my brother!"

"BONNIE!!!"

The cute blonde finally caught up and was huffing and puffing, trying to catch his breath. Leafeon just looked curiously at the boy and Glaceon was a bit hostile on the inside towards...Bonnie was it? Your heart was racing for some reason. Bonnie pointed at the blonde boy who shared her hair color and bright aqua eyes.

"What?! You need to find a wife!"

"I'm not even a teenager yet!"

Not even a teenager, that was your age. Just around eleven or twelve. Why were you thinking this? Leafeon tapped her own pokeball while Glaceon stood in front of you protectively. Count on Glaceon to be the cold hearted one.

"Still! I don't  want you Ending up all alone and making me look after you! You need a wife or girlfriend in the very least!"

"But the gym? My inventions?"

"Happiness comes first!"

"Then at least let me choose for myself!"

You were hung up on him saying something abotut he gym. Was this the gym leader? He was kinda cute and his little sister was being considerate, she was only try8ng to help him. You looked at the top of the tower again and gulped. Apparently they both heard it and Bonnie tried to go to your side, but Glaceon made her back away. You showed Glaceon she had nothing to be angry about by waving your hand slightly.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I'm sorry if my little sister startled you. Is something else the matter?"

You blinked and looked at the siblings, you felt a tug at your heart when you met with the eyes of the boy, which were hidden behind thin spectacles.

"It's so high."

Bonnie cocked her head in confusion and the boy nodded. Glaceon started calming down and sat at your side. She was a real partner. You patted her head and looked down. The boy c,even closer, putting Glaceon a bit edge.

"Afraid of heights?"

"...yeah."

"Hey! I used to be too! Right Clemont?"

Clemont, his name was Clemont.

"Yes you were Bonnie, but not now. Hey, are you a challenger? I could battle you somewhere else for your badge, you know."

You shook yoru head. You didn't want to be a burden.

"No, I'll get to the top. Just makes the badge even more worth it. I'll see you there?"

You looked hopefully at the blue jumpsuited male and he nodded with a slight smile, causing Bonnie to become a shipper. She knew she found the one.

"Yeah, battle you at the top! But if you want to bail that's fine."

"No. Glaceon and I will see you there."

Glaceon nodded and cried in determination as Bonnie dragged Clemont to the top, singing a little song you couldn't descipher makign him flush Scarlett. You looked at the top and gulped again. It would be worth it.

I'm so bad at writing these, sorry. Gomennassai.

~Eva