#953 IN FAN-FICTION!?

WTF!?

WTF!?

My writing isn't  even that good holy sh*t f*ck d*mn! Sorry about that...

Just holy Arceus.

HOW!?

I DO NOT DESERVE THIS

LOOK AT THAT

HOW!?

OH MY ARCEUS

MOTHER OF MEW

HOW!?

Okay, okay. I'm calm now.

Thank you everyone and I promise there will be a second book so don't worry. When this is done just go to my profile and a second one should be there. 

Now the reads.

HOW DA HELL

DID I GET

12K MOTHER TRUCKING READS 

HOLY CRAP

WAT!?

I can't believe this I just... wtf?!

Okay, I'm calm again I swear it. I swear it.

Now to more pressing matters

_

Sorry about the story glitch with Emmet and Clemont. My iPad did not want to iPad last night and I was seriously in a horrible mood last night. I'm better now, of course, but that's probally going to be ruined with school so... yeah. 

Speaking of school I've been bringing a Pokémon plush every day this Four-day week. I brought Duskull, Scraggy, and Litwick. I'm going to bring Rowlet or Litten today. Idk which yet. 

THNAK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This truly makes me happy, seeing everyone enjoy my crap writing Andy askigm me to do a little of what they want. I may not do some characters but I have my reasons. Am doing I do tend to favorite a few... yeah.

About my obsessions they've all died down I believe. Since school started up I had less time to fangirl and I have more important things to do. Like the value of x to the power of seventy two minus y to the power of negative seven multiplied by nine to the power of one half. You want the answer? I believe it's:

3x(to the power of seventy two)

_________________

Y (to the power of seven)

That's a division line and in the parenthesis are the powers because I can't type exponents. I don't have an advance keyboard. Sowwy. Hey, the more you know. Correct me if I make wrong though.

Why am I talking about math I'm supposed to be talking a bout cute fictional boys! GRRRRRR!!!!

But yeah, thanks for everything and I love you all. Your support means the world to me and comign home to see notifications from people trying to reach out to me or people having fun with my stories by making jokes rom getting the references makes my day.

I'm sorry about going on about my life, none of you care about that's. You care about my crappy stories, which I'm happy to write. I love you!

Also uploading things is a pain. Argh.

~Eva