Cress x Reader

Last one! This is for frostypop1122. Stay chill my dude or dudette. Question:

Thoughts on Pokémon trainer OCs....just asking....

Story!

His hair, slicked over his eye in a silky yet bold blue.

His eyes, Golden like the victory he takes over his challengers.

His uniform, firmly pressed and even to convey ellagance.

Oh my god you were swooning like one of those fangirls! You were in your room, watching battle replays of Striaton City's calmest, coolest, and most collected gym trainer Cress. You wore your I 💙 Cress shirt with shortshorts underneath the oversized shirt with a hand-sewn Cress plushie under your arms.

A complition of his greatest victories from different camerapeoole edited together with beautiful music in the background that compliments him well. Guess who editors it together? That's right, his number one fan, you.

You decided to go to the resteraunt, you were getting hungry and had some extra money from selling some of that handmade Cress merch To a stand for her to sell. 

You left your home, after changing into some jeans and a blue hoodie the color of his hair. You weren't an open fangirl. Definitely a closet fangirl. What? It's  not like he's gonna notice you, right?

You enter the resteraunt and Cilan seats you in a booth alone. You order Cress's favorite and he happily takes your order to the chef. You see Cress being swarmed by fangirls. The fangirl groups come at different times, to avoid a husbando war. That's why you came now and not, let's say, an hour earlier. Chili's fiery fans would be bringing out your inner tumblr. Not good.

Even though it meant no th being able to ever talk to your hero and Senpai. It was worth not blowign your cover. Cilan came with your meal and you thanked him. He actually said it was his break so he asked to sit with you. Being the kindhearted girl you are, You obliged.

"Thank you for letting me eat with you."

"No problem, Cilan."

"I'm surprised you aren't fangirling, any other girl would be losing their mind. Unless your heart is set on one off my brothers."

"Sorry Cilan, you're nice guy and all, definately my second pick-"

"Ouch."

"But I have my eyes on..."

You Shut you're moutn before you reveal your own secret. He cocks an eyebrow and smirks. Cilan was a much cooler guy than you'd think he'd be. Like a supportive older brother (in law~)

"Oh? Chili or Cress? YOu did come at this time with a blue hoodie....hmmm...is it Chili?"

"No!"

You shove him playfully from across the table and he snickers, you laugh too. You brush your hair backwards and off of your shoudlers.

"Well, you're a cool one, (Your name). I may be able to set you up if you'd wish. His break is after mine's Over."

"Really? No, I dont want to trouble him at all."

"It's no trouble. He doesn't have nearly as big of a fanbase as me and Chili so he loves talking to his fans."

"Cilan. I don't Tell anyone but I'm one of those creepy Stalkish excessive fans."

He raises an eyebrow playfully.

"Really? How much merchandise do you even have? I heard a new brand of plush Of him came out and-"

"I made those."

He spat out his drink.

"I also own seven blogs and a YouTube channel about him. I have several posters and figurines. You think I'm joking."

You had a straight face and he was just gawking.

"You're a bigger fan-person than me. And that says a lot."

"I know. Don't tell anyone though."

"I need to set you up with Cress-"

"No! He won't even like me I'm sure!"

A wild Cress appears.

"Cilan, your break is over."

"Thanks, Cress. Oh! This is (Your name). She's a fan of yours."

"Cilan no."

"Cilan Yes."

He smirked and turned back to his bluenette brother.

"You know those new and exclusive dolls? SHe made them."

"CILAN NO"

"Really? That's amazing!"

Cress was smiling making you confused, why wasn't he disgusted? Cilan walked away with a smirk and Cress sat down in his place. The pressure of a hundred angry fangirls was resting on your shoulders,

"You really made those?"

"Uh...yeah...you aren't disgusted with me?"

"Why would I be? It warms my heart to see people love me! What else do you do?"

"If I name it all you'll surely hate me..."

"I won't, promise."

He rested his elbows on the table and rose his hands in defense. He did the Spock thing too. Live long and prosper motherf*ckers.

"Well...I have several blogs and a YouTube channel about you, many figurines, clothing articles, books, fanarts I drew, hand-sewn merchandise, hand made crafts, posters, nenderoids, original songs, fanfictions...I shoudk shut up now. Sorry for creeping you out..."

"It doesn't creep me out. It actually astounds me one girl my age can do so much about me."

You couldn't help but smirk and make a sarcastic joke.

"You underestimate a fangirl's power."

"Oh! Is that the real you and not the shy front? I could tell you we're  pretending to be something you aren't."

"D*mn it Cress! Stop being dreamy!"

He outright laughed as you face planted into the table for emphasis. You had to realize Cilan cleared the table when he left until now.

You spent the His whole break just talking. Cilan's fangirls entered as Cress's left. You left too with a sound goodbye and a promise to be there tomarrow. 

Whelp, you had some fanficiton to write!

I went overboard....oops

~Eva