Brendan x Reader

Because I loved watching Pewdiepie and Markiplier play Yandere simulator! Also Yandere Warning.

You hid in the shadows and watched the ten year old play with the pack of Poochyena. Your shuppet And duskull floated obediently at your sides while Haunter was playing around with a bunch of wild caterpie in the corner.

Oh his brown hair, his glistening eyes filled with wonder at every new observation.

He

Was

Perfect

You wanted him to be yours. Tingling sensations filled your Hexer body as you desperately wanted his fingers to latch onto your arms And grip you tightly, lookifn into your eyes with his gorgeously curious ones.

His hat would be placed on your head. His hair would be flickering at the tips in the soft breeze. Your Brendan, your Senpai was the only thing alive you needed. Alive key word because your Pokémon were all ghost types.

You watched him throw a ball up into the air and he laughed as the Pokémon fought for it to Ben able to return it just for him. His laugh was beautiful. Perfect, just like him. Brendan-Senpai was perfect.

That's when you accidentally snapped a twig under your foot.

"Huh? Who's there?"

You mentally cussed yourself out as shuppet turned invisible for cover. Haunter kept making the bug types levitate along freaking them out causing the Pokémon off laugh. Duskull ominously floated with a protective look over his trainer.

Brenadan stood up and turned around, the pack of five poochyena still fighting for the ball. His eyes met yours and your heart skipped a thousand miles a millisecond. This was love. 

He

Will

Be

Yours

No matter what the cost.

But for now, you were shy.

"Hi! It's (your name), right?"

He remembered you. HE REMEMBERED YOU!!! You knew it was meant to be! It's perfect! He's perfect! You were perfect for eachother! Duskull floated around the two of you while you felt Shuppet's presence behind you. Haunter was playing and pretending to eat a wurmple.

"Yeah! It's good to see you, Brendan!"

"Looks like you know me too!"

You knew more than just his name. Being a hexer has perks... like having ghost-like stealth. Heh heh heh.

"Y-yeah! I mean, who doesn't know the amazing Pokémon researcher Brendan Birch! They did have to live under a rock if they don't know someone as amazing as you!"

He blushed at his remark. His face glistened with embarrassment putting the omega rubies to shame.

"Come on, I'm not that great..."

"Not that great?! YOU DISCOVERED GROUDON'S PRIMAL FORM AND CLASSIFIED HIS PRIMAL ABILITY!!! Your so amazing anyone who says otherwise should die!"

Good thing he didn't hear that's last part.

"Yeah, But May And Steven were there. May's the new champion and Steven is the old. They get all the recognition. It's  not like I helped...."

"Brendan, stop talking bad about yourself. Your self esteem is far too low than what's it should be. Do you hold thst against May and Steven?"

"I...uh...yeah. A little. May used to be my best friend and now she won't even look at me.  Makes me feel like dirt. I'm so sorry! Why am I saying this??"

"Don't bother. Hey, maybe tomarrow things will look up. DO you want to meet up tomarrow at three for something?"

"Oh, uh, sure."

You smiled wickedly before turning and leaving. You let loose your honchcrow to fly you to victory road.

Some champions are gonna die tonight.

That's what they get for making your Brendan feel like dirt.