Trevor x Reader

Question:

Who do you want to see more of?

Storytime

You clutched the paintbrush close to your heart as your breath hitched. Smeargle stood protectively at your ten-year old side as your Dad shouted at you.

"You worthless daughter! I wanted a trainer! Not a painter!" 

He struck you at the side of your tear-stained face. You fell to your already weak knees. Smeargle attacked using brick break, taught to it by a TM. It sent your father aback and ticked I'm off even more. Oh sh*t SMEARGLE!!!

"Your pathetic painter Pokémon just ATTACKED ME!!! THATS IT GET OVER HERE YOUNG LADY!!!"

You were scared to move. Smeargle stepped back closer to you and you hugged it from behind and pulled it into your lap, now protecting him.

"Don't hurt him!"

"I won't hurt it. I'll hurt you for letting it hurt me!"

You trembled and tightens your grip around Smeargle, Who was honestly scared as well. That's when a bast took your father from the side digging him into the dirt. Then vines came up from the ground and held him in place. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

You were still crying and Smeargle who peered before you saw a Folétte standing there just finishing up using the moves Vine Whip and Dazzling Gleam. An Orange haired Trainer boy, obviously smaller than you, stood beside it.

"Great job, Floétte. Return."

The Pokémon chirped and happily went inside it a pokeball when the boy turned to you.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I...uh...I...don't know?"

You squeaked out your answer and Smeargle stared the trainer down in case he tried any funny business.

"Your dad not being supportive?"

"I....I'm an artist."

He looked enlightened, a feint glimpse of surprise shown in his eyes along with curiosity. Smeargle took this as his chance to take your sketchbook out of your artist bag spwarled on the floor and show a portrait of himself you drew.

"Oh? This is remarkable! THis would be great for future PokeDéx entries! I'm Trevor, I work for Professor Sycamore in completeing the PokeDéx. What's your name?"

He held out his hand and you too it, standing up and becoming half a foot taller than him.

"(Your name). I'm (Your name)."

He smiled a smile that could cure cancer.

"What a lovely name!"