Chili x Reader

I'm sorry I'm just in a fluffy mood right now! Also listening to the fluffiest songs I know so

I'm sorry I'm just in a fluffy mood right now! Also listening to the fluffiest songs I know so... (if I could tell her, only us, for forever, seventeen, helpless, that would be enough, a guy that's I'd kinda be into, a thousand years, etc.) STORYTIME

You sat under the crisp blue sky with the gentle breeze blowing over into your hair. Next to you was your best friend and boyfriend Chili. He and his two triplets owned the Striaton gym. Right now you were on Route Three sorry for inaccuracy just enjoying time to yourselves.

Laying there on your back, Chili doing the same, you had your fingers entwined as you gazed at the large trees and fluffy white coulds. Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this, while you spend time with Chili almost every day.

His energetic smile, his firey personality, his confident demeanor, everything about him just invigorated you. He was just.... Chili. That's all you wanted. You suddenly sat up and Chili looked concerned at you. This wasn't like Chili, but it was. Everything was just odd.

He sat up too, bringing your hands to his lips. While your fingers were still entwined, he kissed your knuckles and looked at you. A faint pink dusting your cheeks and confusion reflected in your brightly hued orbs.

"(Your nickname), something wrong?"

Silence from you for a moment as you paused. You looked in his firey red eyes lit with concern. You didn't deserve Chili. But this was a fluff fic so no depressing stuff. Sowwy.

"It's so...peaceful. This isn't like you to enjoy this..."

Chili nodded on understanding, knowing why this was bugging you. Then he smirked, lunging at you and freeing his fingers to start moving them to your sides, poking you and tickling you.

"HA HA HA HA CHILIIIIIIII!!!"

The quiet of the spot was disrupted by your laughter as Chili was tickling my you without mercy. He was laughing too, clearly having fun while torturing you with a tickle fight. The only things missinf were the feathers.

"How's this for peaceful!? Huh?! Huh?! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

You both were laughing non-stop as the wild Pokémon came to observe what was happening. You were pinned under the energized tickle monster. Giggles and snorts escaped your lips u til you finally had enough of his tickle-torture. You gathered your strength to push your beloved boyfriend down. You were sitting on him with his hands pinned at the side of his head. Chili was now a silent, blushing mess. You took a moment to realize the position and you flushed. Then you got a cheeky idea. You lifted a hand and he slammed his eyes, bracing himself for tickle-payback. But nope.

"Boop"

You gently tapped his nose with the tip of your index's finger causing him to blink at you cutely. You rolled off of him and landed at his side before you both busted out laughing again.

Tiredly, you both entwined fingers and resumed gazing at the clouds.

Short and cute. I like it. TICKLE FIGHT!!! 😝

~Eva