Brock x Reader

Request by PokemonGladion and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THIS ONE EITHER SH*T

Uhhhh. Least favorite region? I don't like Johto despite it being the release of Umbreon. It has my least favorite set of starters besides Unova And I only like I the For then function of the Pokégear.

storytime...oh god...

You knocked on the door, anxious to meet the gym leader. You were surprised to see a bunch of little version of him open the door.

"Who are you, lady?"

"Yeah? Here for Brock?"

"Brock's the best!"

The two little boys and girl question who you are. You let a nervous sweat drip down the side of your head before explaining.

"Oh, I'm a representative from the Kanto Pokemon League! I'm here to make sure Brock still qualifies for being the Pewter City gym leader. I noticed he wasn't at the gym so Is he home?"

They looked so much alike it wasn't funny. It kind of creeped you out how they al, add the forever closed eyes like Brock. How do they even see?

"Yeah!"

"He's making dinner!"

"Want to join us? You're really pretty!"

The three kids welcome you inside and you thank them.

"Oh, Dear, I wouldn't want to intrude! But thanks for the complement.

"Of course!"

"You aren't intruding!"

"Brock needs a pretty lady like you anyway!"

You blushed crimson arm the little boy's remark before the two boys tanned off with their other brothers. The little girl stayed with you. She tugged at you're long skirt and you crouched next to her.

"Will you Stay for dinner?"

She had a pouty lip. She was too cute.

"Awww. Of course I will, if you're big brother allows it."

"Yay! Brock! Brock!"

She went running for the kitchen Andy you couldn't hear her yelling over possibly eight more siblings.

"Brock! A pretty lady is in the entrance hall! Can she stay for supper?"

You heard crashing and then the gym leader himself came in disbelief with a pink apron on and a can of seasoning in hand.

"Hello, Brock."

"Examiner (Your last name)! I'm so sorry for my sister's behavior! I-"

"No need, Brock, it was heartwarming in the least. And it's (Your name)."

"Y-yes! Right."

You smiled at him.

You played with his siblings until dinner was ready. They kept asking you if you were going to marry Brock but your answer was "it's a secret" just to tease their minds. Yoh ate dinner with Brock's family and you decided not to bother with a battle. He deserved his position for the hard work he does every day. 

You leave with a farewell and hope to talk to Brock more in the future.

Really Hope.