N x Reader

Okay, when I do N you know he's going to be OOC, right? 

Also, do you prefer the videos or the gifs so I know what device to use. 

FYI my notifs are crap so I may take FOREVER to respond. Either that or I may getting no notifs. And I prefer comments, not votes. Votes I couldn't care less on. Comments I adore! Or mentions. I'll happily read your stories.

DOESNT N LOOK BADA$$ AND CUTE IN THESE OR WHAT!!!

Well then, STORYTIME!!! Plus spoiler alert (I just learned his plan myself so

Well then, STORYTIME!!! Plus spoiler alert (I just learned his plan myself so....)

Prince N of Team Plasma had a plan to be able to have everyone release their Pokemon and finally have a world of equals, like you wanted. 

Prince N knew best and had the best plans. But capturing Zekrom and Resheram, was that necessary to just becoming champion and having authority over Unova? You understood why he needed authority, so people would obey. But why did we need the legendary Pokémon?

You shook this off as you approached N. You weren't wearing your Team Plasma uniform. But a badge to convey your Grunt status. Your mission required you to be undercover, so you merely wore the badge.

Your mission? Test the strength of the kids opposing you by challenging them to pokemon battles with your partner and best friend Jellacent. You had completed your mission and were reporting back to the Prince.

"Prince N, I have returned."

He was sitting alone on a rock. You were just outside Nimbassa city. You wore normal clothing and he wore his regular attire, so neither of you looked suspicious.

"Yes. Your report?"

"The blonde girl and black haired bot with glasses show no threat and can be overpowered easily. The two brunettes, however, are difficult. We were defeated by the brunette girl and barely won against the brunette boy."

He looks down and thinks. He responds after a few moments of solitude to himself.

"I see."

The Prince looked very stressed out. You pitied the tired prince. You looked over your shoulder back at Nimbassa city. Your eyes latched onto the Ferris wheel. If you could pursuade him to go somehow he'd surely relax.

"Prince N, would you like me to accompany you into town? We can survey Modern trainers as we do. An undercover mission."

He looked up at you thoughtfully. He definitely wasn't in the mood for a mission himself. Bad idea turning it into one.

"Or we could just enjoy the Ferris wheel. You'd join me?"

"Of course! I mean- yes my prince."

You bowed a little and his face softened when you tried to kiss his hand. He pulled it away.

"Please, N is fine when we are alone. We wouldn't wish to blow our cover now would we?"

A spark in his eye shimmered under his cap and you smiled.

"Of course, N."

He smiled and took your hand into his, causing you to blush. He could feel the heat in your palm.

"Our cover should be lovers, right?"

"Th-that is only reasonable, N."

Saying his name felt so natural. He smiled again.

"Then stop being nervous."

You sighed dreamily to yourself and he caught it. But n didn't say a word as he dragged you around Nimbassa city. You paid for everything, of course. N was the Prince of Team Plasma after all. You treated him and went on the Ferris Wheel and roller coasters. It was a big date to help him calm down after a lot of stress.

It was worth it.

I had to finish this on my phone because my iPad started acting up again. I think I'll have to start using my phone, I'm afraid... Sorry...
~Eva