Wallace x Reader Part Two

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that he needs love too! Request by PokemonGladion

Question: what if Wallace had a theme like JJ from yuri on Ice? That's would become my fave song probally.

Look at dat Milotic tho! And heads up, this won't Ben nearly as good as the first part

Look at dat Milotic tho! And heads up, this won't Ben nearly as good as the first part. WHICH I AM SUPER PROUD OF BTW. and that Grimsley poker art is coming. I need time on that. I'll make a Grimsley chapter when that's done, promise. RIGHT NOW FOCUS ON WALLACE BECAUSE ITS STORY TIME!!!

Oh dear Arceus what did you just do?!

You got yourself a date with probally the hottest man in existance that you just saw on a stage And was like hes mine b*tch and managed to actally get that date because your best firend's boyfriend was also a coordinator and threatened to show him pictures of you in smexy liningire if you didn't ask him.

That's pretty f*cked up, is it not? 

You groaned and blushed to yourself until you felt a tall presande in front of you. You were reluctant to look uo but you did. Right there was the coordinator that had millions of fangirls and barely knew you other than a phone call. He winked at you causing your face to explode. He offered you a hand.

"Hello~ Hey, I know you! You're the girl from the front roll with the video tape!"

He smiled his pearly white smile and you were SERISOULY fighting a nosebleed. You took his hand and he helped you up. You landed in his chest though causing you to blush even worse and him to chuckle softly.

"A little klutz, are you? Ruby told me you could be, (Your nick name)."

You forgot he knew your nickname, but him knowing just made you blush harder and find him a thousand times more attractive. He was wearing the outfit exposing his midriff but he changed into pure white pants and changed his cape.

"Ruby also showed me those pictures~ you look good in red (Your nickname)~"

He purred into your ear causing you to stiffen and scream: 

"WHAT!? Ooooh Ruby I'm going to KILL you!!!!"

You were yelling to the ground causing Wallace to let out a hearty laugh. He clutched his sides he was laughing so hard. Well, at least you were amusing the literal celebrity.

"You are hilarious! Ha ha! Come on, little Skitty~ dont when have a date?"

You stiffened again and he grabbed your wrists. You saw flashes and he turned to see the press and fangirls. Oh bother. They approached him and bombarded Wallace with questions. You hid behind Wallace but his grip on your wrist caused you to stand out a little. He put on a smile different form the one he had moments ago.

"Wallace! WAllace! Who's she?"

"Wallace marry me!"

"Wallace, how do you feel about your performance today?"

"Wallace, why were you randomly winking on stage? Was someone filming you?!"

You blushed at the ground and Wallace glanced back at you. His smile flashed a bit genuine before returning to the press and fangirls.

"Can I answer these later? I have a lunch date at the moment, right (Your nickname)?"

He turned to you and smirked. You blushed hard and grabbed his arm instinctively. Whelp, might as well act confident to try and make yourself confident. You placed a smirk on your lips, trying to mimic him.

"That's right! I get him all to myself for a time least an hour! I bet you wish you were me!"

You scowled at the fangirls who all were either cussing you out or flipping you off behind their backs. Well, except one who was openly flipping you off. Wallace gasped amusingly. He placed an exaggerated hand over his lips.

"Oh~ I didn't know you had a protective side~ I like that.~ let's go."

He was growling his words out making it even hotter. He led you out of there's And once you exited the contest hall you errupted in a blush. You fell to your knees causing Wallace's to stop and turn around. 

"You Okay, (Your nickname)?"

"No! What did I just do?!"

You covered your face with your hands and Wallace laughed.

"Ha Ha! You really are even more amusing then I anticipated! A shy and a bold side? That's a two in one! You'd be a perfect wife! Come on."

The picked you up with one hand. You were weakened by his charm move. Despite it being a non-attack it was super effective. You nodded and clutched his arm again. He laughed at this under his breath and mumbled:

"How cute!"

You blushed again and he stopped in front of a cafe in Stoopolis. He turned to you and placed his thumb on your bottom lip. You blushed s severly and closed your eyes due to an instinct. Instinct?! What was this, Pokémon go?! No references to that PLEASE!!!

Wallace chuckled again.

"Eh? Expecting a kiss before the date even began? You're too cute!"

You flushed an unholy shade of red and bowed your head. Wallace laughed and picked your chin up.

"Don't give your hopes up on that kiss though~"

You stiffened And somehow out a thousand people all over the regions to shame with the shade of blush in your cheeks. Wallace couldn't help but laugh again as he held open the door for You.

"Ladies first.~"

I wouldn't mind going more onto this one! This version of Reader-chan is fun to write becuase she has two sides and not just one persona I have to stick with! 

~Eva