Barry x Reader

I think you can tell who my favorites are already...

The energetic and impulsive blonde had a tight grip on your hand and would not let go. It had been two long and endearing years since you both set off to beat Cynthia, but Lucas surprised you both and beating you to your dreams of becoming champion. Lucas of all people. So you both had returned to Twinleaf town for a little while before meeting Lucas at the top. 

But right now Barry was leading you somewhere and your pacharisu was covering your eyes with her tail. You could hear yourself breathing hard and Barry too. 

You knew what today was. Exactly seven years ago you moved to Twinleaf town with your mom and met Barry and became best friends. Your Mothers took you to Lake Verity and you saw Mesprit, but both parents told you it wasn't reality. Only Barry believed you.

"Almost there (Your name)!"

"Barry! Where are we going?!"

You were screaming because you were terrified. You couldn't see where your feet were and you constantly tripped over your feet. Barry was going so fast that he picked you up every time without knowing it. He stopped abruptly causing you to slam into assumignly his arm. You grip onto it for dear life.

You hold only his arm as tightly as you could and Pacharisu fell off, but you squinted your eyes shut in fear of colliding with the ground. Barry started laughing.

"Wow, (Your name)! You don't have to cling onto me!"

You open your eyes and blink, then release his arm and push back a bit. You fumble backwards and land on your behind, all six of your poke balls sprawl onto the ground of the lakefront and every single one of your Pokémon are released at once. (Don't hate me for your team)

Infernape starts jumping about excitedly and your staraptor takes for the sky and Pacharisu hops on. Floatzel lays down in one of those french girl poses and Drifblim just floats in the slight breeze. Roserade is tending to the wild grasses.

"Aww, guys!"

You look around, then back at Barry who is smirking with three poke balls in each hand.

"Come on out team!"

He throws all six poke balls Into the air and all his Pokemon materialize out of their tiny homes at once. Empoleon lands by Floatzel and lays down next to him. His Luxray nudges your back and you stroke his mane. His own Staraptor spars into the sky and both of your bird Pokémon star doing Airial Acrobatics. His Toxicroak starts to spar with your Infernape while his Sheldon rams itself into a rock and his Glaceon is at his side.

"Hey! (Your Name)! Up for a battle after we go to Verity?"

You blink for a moment as Lixray lays on top of you comfortably.

"We're going to Verity?"

Barry and you share a mini staring contest before he explodes.

"DANG IT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE FOR THE ANIVERSARY OF WHERE I MET YOU AND THEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO COMFESS AND I NEED TO SINE MYSELF AND A-"

You stop him by standing up carefully, without disturbing the electric lion, and placing a finger on his lips.

"You were going to confess to me?"

He flushed red and looked down. Barry never went quiet. You smile warmly And remove your fingers, repacking the, by your own lips for five seconds of pure bliss. You pull away reluctantly and smile at him, he himself being speechless for once.

"Because I wouldn't mind being yours and only yours."

Get that final reference, and you get an instant follow. Was this Awesome? Wow?

Comment below your thoughts! And hey, why not a request while you're at it?

~Author