Professor Sycamore x Reader

Non-Cannon AU, heads up. Well,mod you consider the show cannon. Requests tho? Plz?

You held a clipboard cheerfully towards your chest as the Harchomp I'm front of you sat down obediently.

"Good job Garchomp! Maybe the Professor will let me-"

As if on cue, the Kalos Pokemon Professor walked into the tasting room with the Pokemon. You wore your keystone on a choker around your neck, facing behind you. The raven haired, blue eyed, super cute professor smiled slumsily at you.

"Ah, (Your name), And improvement with yoru bond with Garchomp?"

You smiled at him, then stroked the Pokémon without breaking your employer's eye contact with you. YOu had a feeling you might have been flushed in the face.

"Garchomp is being a real sweetheart! He loves the littler Pokémon and plays with them like a parental figure!"

He smiled again.

"That's amazing! But not quite what I was asking."

You turn bright red and you swore you heard a chuckle out of him. Your clipboard fu,blues out of your arm. As you try to reach for it before it slams against the ground, the dragon Pokémon reached down and balanced it on his claw, handing it back to you. You beamed at Garchomp proudfully and scratched him just above the nape of his neck. The professor chuckled again.

"I guess I shouldn't have asked! You seem inseparable! Perhaps we can begin experimentation on the new form of evelution as soon as possible!"

He seemed so happy about this and Garchomp cried on delight. Both of them desperately wanted to figure this new phenomenon out. You beamed without knowing it when suddenly a crash could be heard.

You fumble around in shock but the Professor catches your arm before you fall. You did blush but you had a worry.

The crash came from the southeasterly direction, where you had the incubation center for Pokémon eggs you were studying. 

Without further hesitation you booked it for the incubation center where you saw five men and women in flashy red outfits and sunglasses hauling off the eggs one by one into a van. Team flare. Your bashful and compliant smile turned into a menacing scowl as one of Then grunts took notice of you. Garchomp came on running with the professor close behind.

"The girl wants the eggs back, no doubt."

"But Da Boss said take 'em all."

"We can't disobey the boss."

"Nuh-uh!"

"Take no prisoners, steal them all!"

You rip the choker off of your neck and hold it in the air. Garchomp notices this and nods. The already extremely powerful Pokémon is engulfed in a flash threat blinded everyone in the room for a second. Your scowl never faltered.

Once the bright white light faded, a new form of Garchomp was deiscovered on the Midest. Mega Garchomp. Without any remorse or emotion, not to mention mercy, towards the team flare members, you spat out a command.

"Dragon Claw then instant dragon tail."

The mega-evolved pokemon nods and obeys, launching the members far, far away. But the driver in the van took all the eggs they hadn't already stashed. Three unborn Pokémon stolen from you and the Professor.

Garchomp flashes back to normal as you sink to your knees in failure. The Professor, who was in shock by the whole ordeal, ran to your side And collapsed next to you.

"(Your name)? (Your name) what's wrong?!"

His normal grin was replaced by a sorrowful and concerned look. You only notice the tears when he wipes them away.

"That was a Gible egg. It's belonged to Garchomp and his mate..."

Garchomp stared of fun into the horizon as if a requiem played in his head and Professor Sycamore hung his head. You sat there for a few minutes. If only you got here sooner, maybe Garchomp might have seen his kid.

That Team Flare was going to pay in the future.

Innocent to melancholy, that's how it normally works here! Man, I may have to do something characters again! Plz request? Plz?

Will this convince you to request?

Do it for her? Like the meme?

~Eva