November 26, 1937

Dearest Diary,

All I'm going to say is even though it may not seem possible, yes, it does somehow seem to get better.

—————

It was midday sometime, I don't even remember exactly when because of how caught up I had gotten.

We were just sitting in the hallway near the bedrooms listening to the radio when he turned to look at me.

There was a seemingly blank expression written across his face... yet, there was an obvious presence of lust itching at him from the inside; I could see it trying to break through.

He cupped my jaw and gently scratched the side of my head as he slowly inched closer and pulled me in to meet his lips.

I hummed with pleasure as his tongue dove into my mouth. He quickened his pace, pulling away from me and coming back at my lips repeatedly and with more intent each time.

He pushed me over into the floor and ran his hand down the side of my torso. His other hand stayed in my hair and along my jawline, pulling my lips up to his with a bit of what felt like aggression. He brushed roughly past my belt and felt my ever growing length in his hand.

I squirmed below him with his weight on my body, letting out a quick breath against his lips.

"Let's- uh," I struggled to speak as he moved his hand forcefully below my belt. He noticed my eyes looking to the left and finished my sentence for me.

"You wanna go in Sarah's room?" He asked, backing away and standing up. I stood up with him and nodded, looking down at my pants and noticing the bump of fabric jutting out from my belt line.

I followed him into the room. He pulled his shirt off before swiftly spinning around and unbuttoning mine, too. We slipped out of our shoes and socks, quickly getting on the bed to continue kissing.

I end up laying on top of him, but he somehow manages to remain in control.

He pulls my leg across his body, gently grabbing my inner thigh from behind in the process. Now I'm straddling him and looking down at those bright, blue eyes. He grabs my neck and pulls me down to kiss me, all the while leaving his other hand on my thigh.

He took my hips and manually started moving me back and forth on top of him, I felt my face go hot as he let out a small moan as a result of my movements.

I felt him bulging through his pants so I pulled away from him just enough to make eye contact and started moving my hips on my own faster, and with more vigor.

I was pushing up against my pant zipper so hard that it almost hurt with every forward thrust.

Eventually he moved his hands from my hips to my belt and began to undo it hastily, throwing it to the floor when he was done. He sat up with me still straddling him and pulled our bodies together, starting to push upward with his crotch too. I went to undo the button on my pants and had difficulty because of how much stress was being put on it.

The button popped open and the zipper came down on its own along with it.

I maneuvered myself so I could pull my pants off. As I did so, he quickly took off his, along with his underwear. He then took my underwear and pulled them off himself, seeing how I hadn't yet.

He looked over me as I got back on top of him, fixating later on my lips as they inches closer to his.

"Ready?" He asked, looking down at both of our naked bodies and back up at my face.

I nodded, "yea," I said impatiently.

He lined himself up with me, and slowly started lowering me down to meet him. As he pushed in, I felt that bitter sweet mixture of pleasure and pain overcome me. I felt my face crinkle and my body tense up at the nearly unbearable tearing feeling that came with his slow insertion. Yet, it all became worth it as I felt the rings of my muscles pulsate as his length pushed passed them. I whined quietly into his ear, trying to bear through the pain until the slight pleasure overwhelmed me, as it always did.

He stopped and pulled me away from his chest so he could look in my eyes as he pulled me up and thrusted back into me. It barely hurt, in fact.

I started moving myself, and he helped by placing one hand on my hip. His other hand seemed to disappear... I only realized where it had gone after I felt that ball of heat inside me intensify as he started stroking me up and down, matching his thrusting pattern.

We then started moving together, every thrust seemed to push in harder and faster and...

"Fuck, Steve," he whispered into my ear, moving his hand from maneuvering my hip to grabbing my ass.

His lips met my neck as he gently licked and kissed me... he started sucking above my collar bone and I felt my voice getting uncontrollably louder.

Eventually, his hand met my mouth as he tried to muffle my moans. I tried to calm down but his soft grunting in my ear and those little nibbles on my neck and earlobe sent me out of control and I could hardly take it anymore.

"Steve," he managed to whimper into my ear, "the neighbors... it's midday," he paused. "We can't... be too loud, they- they'll hear us."

I bit my lip and tried to stop, but it was useless. Even my attempts to slow down the thrusts didn't work, as he kept pushing in seemingly deeper and deeper.

I then felt something inside me like a sharp overload of pleasure as he thrusted in and I couldn't hold myself back from moaning into his ear and pulling on his hair.

He moved his hands to support my back and flipped us over, so he was on top one and I was laying on my back. He stopped for a moment as I rested my hands on his neck and looked into his eyes.

He started off slow and started kissing me again, pushing his tongue deep into my mouth and making me moan louder into his lips.

This was even better than before and I found myself to be a complete mess as his hand stayed on my mouth the whole while.

His lips met my chest as he started nibbling and kissing my skin again. When he started sucking, I nearly lost it. I felt my body begin to pulsate and eventually release as I came all over his chest and mine.

He gently stroked me down from the high of my orgasm as he pulled away from my chest but continued to thrust into me at an increasing pace.

He came with a loud guttural moan into my ear... I felt the hot fluid pushing up into me as his movements began to slow down.

He pulled out slowly and pulled me up to kiss him sensually. His and my rough breathing began to simmer down as we laid next to each other silently and unmoving.

He chuckled, "that was incredible, Steve," he finally said.

—————

And it really was incredible.

It really was.

~Steve Rogers