December 31, 1937

Dear Diary,

New Years... another year closer to, what, exactly?

Who the hell knows. All I know is that it's a time to celebrate and a time to move on and start anew or whatever.

Here's to new beginnings, I guess.

—————

"So... no plans for New Years tonight?" I asked Bucky, expecting him to drag me to some boring party.

"Nope... just me and you this year," he said to my surprise.

"So... you'll kiss me at midnight then?" I asked, inching closer to him.

"That ain't all I'll be doing to you at midnight," he said slyly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Don't you know too much already?" He replied playfully with a smile.

I'm not sure what to make of all that, to be honest...

• • •

I'm leaning on my bed, not really doing much... really, I was just drawing.

Ok, ok. I was drawing a picture of Bucky. Not a dirty drawing... just a regular one... oh whatever, you know what I mean.

It was a picture of us... we're sitting on a beach, warm in a mid-summer's night, watching fireworks go off above the sea.

I then felt a pair of warm hands crawl up my sides and stomach under my shirt. He pulled them away and placed them gently on my upper arms.

His wet lips met my ear, "Steve..." he began in a whisper. "We've got the night all to ourselves... what d'ya say to uh, taking advantage of it?"

I felt my blood go hot and race down throughout my body. For some reason, that hot whisper hitting my neck and that little nibble he left on my ear got me wanting him so incredibly bad.

I pushed back on his crotch and, as we synchronized, it was as if we were in the act, just fully clothed. I was already somehow my usual moaning mess and he was starting to peel off every individual layer of my clothing from behind me.

The buttons on my white shirt were first, each one treated delicately as he lightly dragged his fingers on my bare chest beneath it as he moved on. Then came my belt, then the button and zipper on my pants... he then took off his as well and there we were.

I spun around to look at him, but before I got a good look, he was up in my face distracting me with his charm. He leaned in and we both opened our mouths slightly, letting our tongues swirl together out in mid-air before closing our lips down on one another.

I quickly grew restless and hardly able to hold myself back. I found my hips thrusting uncontrollably and he wouldn't even really touch me. I crawled onto his lap, both of is in only in underwear, and started grinding down on him. My actions were to no avail, however, as he just kissed me as normal... this was all contradictory to the obvious, raging boner below me.

"Buck..." I started in attempts to get him to strip us both of what left me had on and finally get to it.

He hummed into my mouth, acting disinterested. I could tell he was just messing with me to see why I would do to get what I wanted... to see if I would outright ask him to fuck me, but I won't give in to his mind games.

I reached into my own underwear and came back out, boner in hand. I started pumping up and down on myself, still kissing him, but moaning increasingly louder and more frequently into his mouth.

Holt fucking hell, his face was worth all that waiting too. He looked as surprised at my actions as I felt towards myself.

He finally grabbed my waist and flipped me around so I faced away from him. He pulled off our boxers and started feeling me up and down.

His body language really put his lust on display, yet it felt as if there was another element sticking around us somehow... yet, I ignore it. I'm too busy to worry.

He gave me neither warning nor preparation before pushing into me... not that I'm mad or anything; I think that made it better, actually.

I yelled out in pain for a second before it turned into a groan of pleasure.

He pulled away and thrusted back in, making me yell out again. The feeling was sharp, in a bittersweet kind of way.

To be honest, I was almost already there... I've just been feeling it lately, you know? I've been in the mood every time I see him and it feels like it's manifesting more and more as we do this sort of thing more and more.

"Fuck, Steve, I'm close," he practically grunted into my ear as he massages my body from behind.

With that, I felt it building more and more inside of me, like a tsunami of warmth until I exploded all over the sheets below me with an uncontrollable groan of pleasure. Only a few seconds later did I feel his warmth fill me up.

I then heard cheering all around me, coming from the streets and neighboring apartments. The clock had struck midnight.

"Good timing..." he said jokingly between labored breaths. "Happy New Years, Steve."

"Happy 1938," I replied as he pulled out and rolled over to lay next to me.

—————

And that was the start to my new year... what a way to take it literally and ring out the old year and ring in the new year with a bang.

~ Steve R.