July 17, 2015

Dear Diary,

So, Tony built a new facility in upstate New York and didn't tell us about it... but I guess it's all fine because we've all just moved in and it's really nice. There's better training areas and the living spaces are just as nice.

Tony even let me invite Sam to stay with us, so that was good. He flew in from D.C. a week ago, actually.

Today, though, we got alerted about a security breach and it was out of nowhere, quite frankly. We sent Sam up to figure out what it was.

He told the dispatcher that he didn't want me, specifically, to find out about any of the goings on... but I watched the tapes and listened to the recordings afterwards so... yea, I found out.

Basically, he reported an adult male named Scott, going by the name Ant-Man, to be the issue.

Upon watching the recording, I saw that he was really, really small to start out and would switch between normal and miniature sizes during the fight as part of his tactic. It was, honestly, insane- but, again, who am I to talk?

The reason Sam didn't want me to know about it was because he got his ass handed to him.

Ant-Man, er, Scott, got into the facility and 'borrowed' the technology he was talking about earlier and was on his way... you know, after completely destroying Sam's winged aero-suit.

The good thing about it was, well, it was entertaining. And, obviously, he did, in fact, return the technology like he said he would.

No harm, no foul, at the end of the day.

~ Steve R.