Inuyasha x reader 🍋 pt2

Requested by julie13130

A big crack zizagged across the surface of the earth. It split apart causing a big chasm, separating you and Inuyasha from the rest of your friends.

He tried to see if could jump over but it was no use, hot springs of water burst up from the chasm. The pressure of the water hot enough to melt skin off bones. Miroku cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled out. "We'll find a way around to you, you two find some shelter for the night!"

Inuyasha only nodded as a response, "come on (Y/n) there's supposed to be a storm brewing."

You listened and for some reason looked behind. You were surprised to see Kagome still standing there, Sango called out, "Kagome come on!"

Her expression seemed tormented and she turned, walking with weight a on her shoulders.

<>

It belt down hard as rain soaked the ground, muddy and full of puddles. Inuyasha had managed to find piles of wood and store them in a far corner of the cave you now took residence in.

Thunder could be heard, while lighting was seen striking the sky with colours of bright white and purple.

"Its pretty bad out there we might have to wait it out til morning."

You wrung out your clothes so you were left in a (f/c) singlet and a skirt. Inuyasha only took his robe off, "that's ok I think we should get a fire going though it's getting a little cold.

"Sure." He said with a wink.

You gave a small smile, blushing lightly. He picked some pieces of wood and laid them onto each other, he raked his claws along the timber to create friction and therefore spark a flame which he did. The fire consumed the wood wholly.

"There you should warm up in no time."

You moved closer to the fire, Inuyasha sat across from you and he noticed you beginning to sweat through your dry clothes.

It made them see through, giving him a veiw of your (f/c) bra and it didn't help that the position you were sitting was just an open invitation to your panties.

He cleared his throat, "are you getting hot is it just me?"

"No I think I am too." You saw the  sweat lining his collarbone as it trickled down his toned stomach. Yoir breath hitched as he caught you eyeing his body.

"We could be in danger and you'd still find a way to be turned on." You raised a brow, "maybe but you aren't innocent yourself." You pointed to his  groin.

He directed his gaze downwards and gritted his teeth at the bulge forming in his pants as he covered it with his hands.

"We need to resolve this."

"I agree." Inuyasha said.

He got up and pounced on you, "let's do this my way." His lips stretched to a smirk as you asked, "what's your way?"

He flipped you over on knees and hands, giving him a complete veiw of your underwear. "Let's start with my favourite position, doggystyle."

You rolled your eyes, "how original the dog demon's favorite is doggystyle."

He pressed a finger on your clothed entrance, you clamped your mouth shut as he effortlessly tore through the fabric. He threw off your singlet and unclasped your bra, leaving your skirt on.

You heard him take his pants off and rub the tip of his shaft against you. "What did I say about teasing?"

"Oh right."

He slammed himself into you, You felt him slide inside your cervix and reach all the way to your uterus. He was a dog demon after all.

You used both hands for support in the cave floor as he relentlessly thrusted into you. His nails digging into the grooves of your hips.

He fondled your right breast whilst wrapping an arm around your waist as he hissed at your walls squeezing his manhood. The sound of skin on skin was loud, his thrusts fast and hard and only gaining in speed.

Moans were rolling off your tongue as the sweat was pouring off the two of you. "Ah (Y/n)!"

You were gasping for breath as there was no break. He kept slamming your hole as if his lustful hunger for it coukd not be satisfied. "Oh Inuyasha! Inuyasha!" You panted hurriedly as his grip on you tightened and you lower regions were being given a feeling of indescribable heaven.

"Uh hn~." You bent your head low as you let out a chain of unending moans from your throat. Inuyasha grunted louder and louder, his mouth finding it's way to your ear.

His hand flicked your right nipple, roughly massaging your breast. He really begun to pound your core with extreme speed you knew wouldn't be possible for a human.

Skin slapping together echoed throughout the cave walls. Inuyasha made guttural sounds as he hugged you tight while thrusting you with inhuman speed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! (Y/n) I'm so close!"

"Hnnn, uh~ gah! Y-you...too much Inuyasha!" You tried to get out inbetween your mewls of pleasure.

There was not spot inside you he left untouched as he bit on your ear and you lifted your head, eyes closed shut as he shot his load. You came a second later as the millions of knots in your abdomen burst.

He fell on his back, slipping out of you and you lay on top of him. Both breathless, a little bit of pain stung through your hips as he'd held on a tad too strongly. "Am I wrong to say that was the best sex we've had so far?" He asked.

You gave a kiss to his eyelid, "no it's not."

Then suddenly you sighed worriedly, Inuyasha noticed, "whats wrong?"

"Do...do you think Kagome knows about us?"

"No I don't."

"Hmm, she seemed sad earlier but maybe it was for an entirely different reason."

"Yeah. Just come sleep with me."

"Alright." You cuddled up with him next to the fire and fell into the world of dreams.

I hope this is to your liking I'm still iffy when it comes to writing lemons but I'm trying