Vampire Takemaru x reader

Requested by Takemarufann15

You were sleeping on a tree branch when you felt the whole plant shake as well as hearing a thump. You held onto the tree and peered over the side.

Glowing eyes stared back up as you huffed at your vampire ex looking pissed. "I thought I told you to leave me alone."

He said, "I know but I'm dying without you by my side."

"I find that very hard to believe mister bloodsucker." You rolled over to try and sleep and block him out.

"On the note of blood...can I have some of yours?"

You faced him again and shouted, "no! Now go away!"

He sighed, "so what? After breaking up with me, running away with not a penny to your name, you're going to keep living like a homeless person?"

"Yes!"

He folded his arms across his chest, "is this to spite me?"

He waited for a minute until you said, "kinda..."

He came up and floated at the end of your feet on the tree branch. "Come on let me provide you with a warm food and a place to stay."

He held his hand out for you accept, you opened your fingers to see the half eaten apple your stolen from a local market.

You rolled your eyes and carefully took his hand. "Alright but only with the offer of foo-"

The moment you agreed he pushed you but his embrace and held you tightly. Baring his fangs which were so close to your throat.

"Ah I see you still have the scars from my fangs when I've sucked your blood previously."

He pierced your flesh in the same spot he had a million times before. You heard him audibly swallow as your warm blood slid down his esophagus.

You felt yourself getting sleepy, "Takemaru you'll...suck me dry." You softly punched his shoulder as he didn't stop.

Takemaru had plenty of girlfriends before you but they all went missing or ended up dead when they no longer wanted to date him or found out his dark secret.

So now it was your turn to become one of his victims. But you forced yourself to keep your eyes open and twisted his nose til you heard a satisfying crunch.

He reared back in pain and you used the opportunity to escape. Climbing down from the tree you made a run for it. But being a vampire he had healing powers and crazy speed.

So he caught you in no time, he slammed you against the earth. "Your not the only one to try and get away."

You didn't want to die, you cringed when he licked your cheek. "I really liked you, y'know. You would be my second favourite."

A surge of anger flushed through you, "you sick bastard!"

He laughed, "heard it all before." You noticed something shiny in his pocket as he drew near again. You swiftly snuck your hand in there and grabbed out a gem.

He went flying off you from fear as you held it. "When did you- you filthy pickpocket!"

"What does this do?"

He begun to beg, "please just give that back to me and all will be fine. Ill even spare you."

You smirked and threw the gem and caught it in your hand. He freaked out massively.

"No I think this will sell for a high price."

"You don't even know what you are holding there!"

"Then why don't you tell me."