Koga x half demon reader- twin of his rival pt5

I loved writing these oneshots so I thought I'd bring it back. I had so much fun!

Koga jumped atop Inuyasha as he was brooding. "Hey girls!"

They stared at him surprised, "hello...Koga." they said in usion.

Inuyasja growled at him as he still planted himself on the dog's back. "Get...off..me..you bastard!"

Koga ignored and brought his attention back to the two girls. "Anyway I need your advice on something Kagome, Sango."

Sango cocked her head, "what is it?"

"How do I ask (Y/n) to marry me?"

Kagome went wide eyed and squealed in excitement whilst Sango was just surprised. Inuyasha on the other hand was fuming, his body shaking with rage. Sure he had promised you two he wouldn't interfere but marriage?!

Before he could even say anything Koga stood on him and shoved his face into the ground. Muffling the sounds coming from him.

"So any ideas?"

Kagome spoke first, her enthasium clear in her voice. "It should definelty be romantic! Give he flowers when you get down on one knee and the ring in the other hand! Or have dinner with her and do it then!" Kagome rattled off more ideas, Sango spoke after Kagome quietened down.

"Or you could just simply ask her."

Inuyasha managed to get his head up for a split second to say, "or not at all!" Koga slammed his head back down.

"Ack!"

"Nah I think something romantic." Koga said.

Kagome thought and thought, "what's something you know (Y/n) likes?"

Koga bit his lip and hummed, "I think she likes...cats?"

Kagome's face lit up, "Kirara can carry the ring on a ribbon around her neck!"

Koga clapped at the idea, "sounds great."

Kagome looked at Inuyasha who had gone silent, "I think you should take your foot off his head."

"Huh? Oh yeah." He lifted his foot and Inuyasha made loud gasps as he sucked in air.

"I'm going to kill you!"

Koga laughed, "that wouldn't make your sister very happy."

Inuyasha sat down and crossed his arms, "I could not care less. If you marry her that makes me related to you in a sense."

Koga strached his nose, "look I'm not happy about you being my brother-in-law either, hell I'll never even consider you that when we do get married."

Inuyasha rose a brow, "you're real confident she'll say yes."

He smirked, "why wouldn't she? I'm the whole package and plus we love  each other. "

Inuyasha mumbled his disagreement but Kagome shot up to Koga with a determined look in her eye.

"Let's do this!"