Sesshomaru x yokai reader

OrochimaruTrash

You watched as the moon shined bright, lighting up the night sky. Stars twinkling in it's magnificent presence. You would have continued to enjoy the display but two golden eyes were  watching you from behind.

You sighed and craned your neck towards his general direction. Leaning against a boulder embedded beside a shallow stream. "I asked for at least an hour of alone time, you can't even give me that?"

He averted his gaze and pouted like a child, "I don't want someone to steal you away..."

Rolling your (e/c) eyes you got up and approached him. "Look you big baby-" he snarled at being called that.

"-I'm just as powerful as you when it comes to my abilities, that counts for my mental strength as well. I'm your mate, no one elses. I find it petty you think I'd run away with the first male who wants me."

He didn't look at. Just kept pouting and staring at something or someone. You saw his claws twitching, another male was in the vicinity. "Don't even think about it." You warned him.

For a second he glanced at you but back at the wolf demon coming closer. Too close as the guy jumped over the stream and tried to introduce himself.

Sesshomaru instantly stood in front of you and intertwined his fingers with yours. You felt a growl rumble in your throat as his posseive nature got on your nerves.

Sesshomaru spoke as the male stopped in his tracks. "State your name."

The wolf wasn't one bit intimidated by the dog. "Ryuu."

"Why are you here?"

The wolf presented a charming grin, directing it towards you. "I'm here for the pretty girl behind you."

He stomped a foot down and bared his fangs, "she's mine!"

Ryuu did flinch at the sudden reaction  then his features also turned to anger. "She might be your mate but that doesn't mean she has to stay yours."

You went to say something but Sesshomaru sent his green whip hurtling to hit the wolf. He doged but it grazed his leg, blood seeped slowly from the cut.

Ryuu shouted a bark and sped towards the dog. Latching ahold of his arm and sinking his teeth in deep. Sesshomaru cringed at the pain but only for a moment, he swung his elbow.

Causing Ryuu to let go from the momentum. The wolf skidded across the dirt and curled into himself. Sesshomaru went to attack again but you gripped his shoulder and shouted at him. He turned and smiled.

Your (h/c) floated up and moved even with no wind. A blue light circled your frame, you put a hand to his cheek he leaned into the gesture.

You returned his smile with one of your own. The blue light began to surround him as his hair also moved with no wind. The moon shone a brighter but darker blue as it fueled your power and making the mating bond between you visible.

Both of you were being lifted into the air, the blue light continued to rotate around you.

"See? I'm all yours." A light blush dusted across your nose.

Sesshomaru embraced you in the air and pressed his lips to yours. The kiss obliterated every thought. For the first time in forever Sesshomaru's mind was locked into the present. The fiery jealousy he experienced melted away, his usual mode of attacking every male on sight was suspended, he had no wish for the kiss to end. Drunk on endorphins his only desire was to touch you, to move his hands all over your (s/c) skin.

You departed for a breath and giggled as he too now wore a blush. A little redder than your own. Sesshomaru shot a triumphant smirk to Ryuu. Who had been watching the whole scene play out.

In a flash the lights dimmed and you descended down to the earth. Once Sesshomaru's feet were firmly planted on the ground he checked to see if Ryuu was still there. But the wolf had disappeared, Sesshomaru was pleased.

Suddenly Sesshomaru's world tilted unevenly as you pushed him into the shallow water.

His head splashing first before the rest of him followed. He spat out a small fish and was about to rage before you cut him off.

"Now cool off stupid." You hummed as you walked off. Sesshomaru laughed as he knew only he could love you this much.