Yandere Naraku x Kagome

Requested by @Tsumeq

Kagome could only pretend to smile as Naraku brushed a comb through her hair. The demon had fallen for the act she was keeping up, the school girl hoped it would fool him enough to escape.

He put his mouth near her ear and whispered, "this comb is made from the bones of a man who wouldn't keep his eyes off you. I'm hoping soon I can do the same with Inuyasha."

Her eyes widened, she hid her shock so he wouldn't suspect the fake love. "Come now I want to see your face, don't turn away."

Kagome forced a smile, "r-right sorry."

Naraku put down the comb and shifted the school girl in his direction. "I've...I've wanted to do something for awhile but I was afraid you wouldn't want to."

"What?"

He cupped her face and then it dawned on her. "Kiss you." She swallowed, "oh ok I-"

He took the ok as consent, placing his lips gently on hers. She was surprised at how soft he was even if he had been craving this like crazy. But it didn't mean she liked it, he pulled away and saw the twars forming in the corner of her eyes.

"My sweet what's wrong? Did you not want me to kiss you?"

Kagome tried to calm herself but it wasn't working, "no I wasn't ready!"

Naraku scowled at the tone rising in her voice. "You've rejected every single one of my advances and everytime I asked for your permission. You're still in love with that half-breed aren't you?"

Kagome shook her head, trying to persuade him she was utterly devoted to him. But he wasn't buying it.

"I'm going to kill Inuyasha! He's even interfering when he's not here!" Naraku disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

"No!" Kagome was too late in trying to stop him. She wished, prayed Inuyasha and the others would be ok.