Kikyo x wolf demon fem reader

Requested by ledkitty my creativity is either full or lacking atm so this will be short.

A snarl left your lips as Inuyasha tried to get to Kikyo. You stood inbetween the priestess and the dog demon. "Go back to Kagome you player!"

He growled at you, "how is this any of your business wench?!" You bared your fangs, "unless you want to challenge me I suggest you go."

His eyes darted to the priestess, "Kikyo?..."

She lowered her gaze to the grass, "please go Inuyasha."

He sighed and left as she asked, "finally he actually listened."

"(Y/n)."

You turned to Kikyo as she walked into the clear river, "thank you."

You strached your ear, "no problem I'd...do anything for you after all even if Inuyasha is right."

She tilted her head and furrowed her brow in confusion, "how is he right?"

You stepped into the river with her and took her hands in your own. "I met you by chance and I don't know the story behind you and Inuyasha. All I do know is you and him have a tragic past where you both hurt each other but he's acting like a jerk."

She placed her hand on your cheek and brought your face closer, pressing her lips up against yours. You could not be more happier right now, she ended the light pash.

"You and me were destined to meet and fall in love with one another. You have done so many great things for me and none of which I have asked of."

A smile graced her beautiful features as she said, "that is one of the many reasons I love you."

You kissed her forehead lightly, but her smile faded when she added, "but we were not destined to be together."

"W-what?"

She let go of you and the water around her became more aggressive and the current begun to get stronger. You had to rush out of the water as you were almost dragged under.

"Kikyo!"

Her last words to you were, "I'm sorry." As she was swept away by the raging river.