Kagome x reader (fem) Dancer pt 1

Kagome often snuck off somewhere on a regular basis and no one could locate her. Not even Inuyasha, the school girl covered her scent so he couldn't track her.

This worried them all but their worry was not needed. For the place she visited regularly was just a castle where various parties were held.

And there was you.

The confident, gorgeous dancer of the castle. You gave lap dances to men who paid a fair amount of cash. But sunkerpunched any who got too touchy.

Kagome watched as you walked atop your makeshift stage and swayed your hips to the live music. Sweat glistening off your (s/c) skin.

She bit her lip as you sharply turned around and she had a good view of your perfect butt. She didn't care you were a girl.

The bells hanging off your light clothing jingled as you shook, leapt, twirled about.

The outfit shaping your small/large boobs nicely. Kagome blushed at her gawking as your (e/c) pupils met hers.

A smirk plastered on your face as Kagome looked at anything but you. You knew how frequently she visited and loved her eyes following every movement.

It always turned you on.

You gave the musicians a wink they nodded and changed the tune to one befitting your special dances.

You struck your signature pose and pointed a finger to an unsuspecting Kagome. "Young lady I invite you to be the lucky guest of my night."

Her eyes widened and she looked around to make sure it was you she was referring to.

Some impatient, jealous men pushed Kagome up the stage. She gripped the hem of her skirt nervously as she stood face to face with you.

You grabbed her shoulders and gently guided her to a chair in the center. You made her sit down and begun her free service.

Kagome gasped as you sat directly on her lap and moved left to right slowly. Seductively brushing your lips against her neck. Kagome shivered, it sent goosebumps along her skin.

You raised yourself and stalked behind her, crouching as you pressed your chest to her spine. She jolted up but you sat her back down and continued with a chuckle at her redness.

Then you returned to the front of her and stood above her. Shoving your chest inches from her face.

Her whole body shook and she closed her eyes from the embarrassment. You smirked and stopped, putting your mouth near her ear to whisper.

"Meet me in my chambers after this."

Kagome became a blushing mess. You distanced yourself and blew a kiss to the crowd. "Thank you for watching me, both gents and ladies." You winked at her.

>>>>>>>>

When Kagome knocked softly on your door she was greeted with a bouquet of flowers.

The school girl just stared at them, "are you going to take them or not honey?"

She awkardly smiled and took them from your grasp. You waved her inside shutting the doors to your room. Not noticing the girl hiding behind a pillar who fumed with jealously.

Back at the hut Inuyasha shouted with relief, "I've got her scent!"