Inuyasha x reader

You were just kids. Many of the children stayed away from you. Cautious of the child whose father had killed millions of humans with one swipe of his paw.

Your father was great manticore demon who took the form of a handsome male. Sandy coloured hair that reached his back, sharp, elongated fangs. Bright, brown eyes and a long beard.

Your mother was a lowly human who he had not fallen in love with but with her consent impregnated her. Your mother was in love with him and had been overcome with sadness when he did not feel the same.

Hoping for you to take on his genes so his lineage would continue. Once you were born and he was aware that you did not possess even an ounce of his power he grew bitter.

Usually if the great manticore mated with a human he would murder the baby if they were wholly human. But...something about you softened his stone heart. And it was only later that you both realised why.

The legend of your father goes like this...

The giant manticore destroyed villages with one swipe of his mighty paw. Shedding the blood of so many innocent souls, not only humans but demons whether they be half or full. The time came around that he must have children for his lineage to remain throughout the ages. Finding partners or demons he mated and had litters of children. Each with different mother's.

You sighed wanting to cry as you hugged your knees. A creamy ball landed at you feet with a loud thud. It scared you causing you to flinch and jolt backwards.

"Oh I'm sorry!"

You looked up to find the squeaky voice belonged to the son of the great dog demon. He was a half-breed that much you knew.

"It's ok." You cradled you face in your knees, "hey uh...are you sad?"

You looked at him again, "I suppose but why are you talking to me?"

He slightly looked offended, "because I can, what because I'm only half a demon-"

"No! It's just no one else does since I'm the daughter of the manticore."

He became silent for a bit, "hmm well they're stupid it's your father who killed all those people not you."

"But they think I could become like him."

"You? Become like him? Nah! You're too cute to be evil."

Your eyes widened, "why thank you." You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

The little boy spoke, "wanna come play ball with me?"

"Mhm!" You nodded happily.

He grinned, "if you beat me I'll be your friend, if I beat you we will together when we get older. Deal?"

You were dumbfounded.

He grinned a toothy grin, "Ok deal!"

"Wha-"

The ball was thrown at you but you didn't catch it because what he said was still trying to enter your skull. He pumped a fist in the air, "all right we're gonna be lovers when we're older!"

"HUH?!"