Koga x pregnant reader

Requested by DerpAvengerlover123

He danced around and howled around like an idiot. "I can't believe we're having a family! We'll have beautiful children!"

He hugged you tightly, tail wagging vigorously. "I didn't think you'd be this excited Koga."

He looked up at you shocked, "are you kidding me this is great! I've always wanted to be a father. Only with you of course, the day I met you I knew I'd be the happiest man alive."

He spun you around, "any man would be lucky to have you and I just happened to snatch you up first. Not only are you a good lover but you'll be an amazing mother."

You let go of his hands and rubbed your forearm. "Aren't you worried Koga?"

"What are you talking about?"

"What if we end up not being good parents to this child? What am I saying?! I won't be a good mother, this baby wasn't even planned!"

He caught you by the chin, "hey look at me...just breathe." He took some deep breathes with you and continued to talk. "You aren't alone in this, you have me to lean on. You will be a fantastic mother, we take one step at a time with this baby."

Tears began to well up in your eyes, "b-but how can you be sure I'll be a good mum? What if I stuff up or-"

He kissed you as he wiped away your tears. "One step at a time no more what ifs, I know we'll be good parents because our child will be loved and cared for. We'll make mistakes along the way yes. But remember we have each other."

You finally smiled and rested your head on him. "What would I do without you Koga?"

"Probably die of loneliness."

"Someone's confident in their response."

He smirked. "Am I wrong though?"

"No. No you're not."