Inuyasha x Kikyo (lesbian) x reader pt3

Requested by KITSUNEat8

(N/n)= new name

Kikyo lie on her stomach as the soul collectors dropped them as they floated in. You followed the strange blue creatures towards the small clearing. You had promised the man named Inuyasha you would stay the night. Everything had been explained, except either of them carrying the unvoiced feelings that weigh heavy on them each passing second.

But the fear of rejection was so high they'd rather but risk it. But maybe they should, Inuyasha loved Kagome which caused conflicting feelings within himself.

Kikyo was only surviving due to the souls of others. Always on the brink of death and passing again. But even if she won your affection she could never be with you.

If Inuyasha won he would need to choose, but you could see in his eyes his love for Kagome was strong. He would only break your heart, he'd need his feelings for you to be stronger.

Kikyo already sensed your  presence from behind, she rolled on her back. "What brings you here (N/n)?"

"So you won't pretend to not know who I am."

She smiled a fraction, "that would only waste time."

You kneeled beside her, hearing the waterfall whoosh loudly into the deep stone pond below. "What brings me here is...I heard you were revived from the grave."

Her black, unbound hair sprawled undenath her. "I was and one day I will undoubtedly return." For no reason you intertwined her cold hand with yours. Her brown eyes drifted upwards to look at you. "(N/n)..."

"Hm?"

Kikyo took a deep breath and sat up even though the motion caused her severe pain. "I..would like to tell you something."

You waited. She opened her mouth. But no sound came out as she was interrupted.

Inuyasha's chest rose and fell as he breathed in rushed pants. "What are you doing here?" You asked with the uttermost innocence.

He took a gasp of air, "that was my question. You shouldn't be wandering around at night."  Your srucnhed your face up at him, "you are not my mother so don't order me around."

Kikyo placed her hand on your shoulder. "He is right...you should go back and rest for the morning."

You glanced at her and found peace in  those chocolate irises. She gave you a quick squeeze, "alright I'm going back then."

You walked back to the hut but not before purposely shoving him aside. Inuyasha shot a glare at not you but Kikyo as you left. He stood in front of the priestess, "we need to talk."

"We do."

"She's mine."

Kikyo furrowed her brow, "since when was that established? Let's see. Never I think."

His gaze darkened, "(Y/n) would have loved me then if-"

"-if either of us had mentioned how we feel. But we didn't so niether of us get to claim her I don't know though if (N/n) should be thought of as a new chance. Especially for myself."

Realization dawned on his features, "I...but why?"

Kikyo's face hardened, "we had the opportunity back then and messed it up by leaving her alone. She has the chance at life, you love Kagome. What if more so than her?"

Inuyasha growled and returned to hut with a heavy heart. Kikyo collapsed softly to the ground and removed the palm she'd been pressing on her side. Purple miasma seeped slowly from the open (but not bleeding) wound.

"Time is never on our side Inuyasha, one of us needs to make this count."