Inuyasha x reader- Switched pt2

For AmericaStark23

Continuation from the pt1 one in the 1st book.

Sorry it took so long!

Inuyasha waited for you to speak but no sound came out. You refused to look at his face. He kneeled down, "am I correct, you love me (Y/n)."

A tear slid down your cheek, you simply nodded. His face softened, "(Y/n) please speak to me."

You uttered only a few words, "I don't want to love you." A look of hurt flashed across his face of which you didn't see.

"What happened? How did you and Kagome switch bodies?"

"When we were in the cave a rock started to glow when we were agruing. Then we were in each others bodies and until we understood each other we wouldn't change back."

He pushed back a strand of you hair that was loose. He kept his hand there and brushed his fingers through your (h/c) locks.

You continued to stare at the earth, "please look at me."

You shook your head, lips wobbling as you fought the urge to bawl. He placed his mouth on your forehead.

You scrambled backwards, still not meeting his gaze. "(Y/n) look. At. Me. Please."

He got angry with you and crawled towards you. Without any detection he managed to tower over you. Forcing you to lay on the ground as his body stood above you like a dog.

Which you found a tad funny since he kinda was one. "There now your looking at me."

You spoke, "why are you doing this? You love Kagome not me."

He bit his bottom lip, "I don't really know I guess you've just sparked my interest."

"What your going to treat this like a game? Am I to become part of your harem?!"

"W-what no!"

"Pfft yeah right."

"Someone has their spunk back."

"No I just don't want to fall victim to these stupid feelings! Because of that stupid rock!"

He glared at you, "you know what (Y/n) I'm going to help those stupid feelings win your battle!"

You arched a brow, "win my- MMPH!"

He connected his mouth to yours, savoring how soft you tasted

He connected his mouth to yours, savoring how soft you tasted. You banged at his shoulders, not really enjoying this. Hating the 1% of you that was.

He departed the kiss with a deep breath, "round 1 has just begun."