Sesshomaru x Naraku x reader pt2

Here you go this will short from lack of ideas.

Jaken dragged Rin away from where Sesshomaru had laid down his fluff. As Naraku lay upon it with smirk, holding a piece of clothing that belonged to you.

Your bra.

He'd managed to steal it while you helped Sesshomaru tend to his wound. Now you hid behind a boulder fuming at him as he twirled it  around his finger.

He spoke in a seductive whisper but still loud enough for you to hear. "Come on (Y/n) it's only a little bit of fun, stop hiding and show us your body."

Sesshomaru himself was a little ticked at the tatic the evil man had pulled but went along with it. "He's right (Y/n) you've absolutely nothing to be shy about."

You shot back from the boulder,  "NOTHING TO BE SHY ABOUT?! DID SOMEONE HIT YOU ON THE HEAD YOU ■■■■■■  ■■■■■  ■■■■■■!"

Naraku laughed at your cursing but Sesshomaru found it disrespectful. "Don't use such vulgar language girl!"

You might like both of them but that didn't mean you wanted them to see you naked right away. No matter what weird logic they followed.

"Go choke on water Sesshomaru!"

The dog demons patience was wearing thin. So he trudged over to your hiding spot, while Naraku watched on in amusement.

You squealed when Sesshomaru hoiked you over his shoulder. You still had your (f/c) undies on so your chest was hidden by his back.

You pounded and thrashed against him, swearing more profanities at him. He dropped you next to Naraku.

"Oof!" You instinctively covered your breasts with your arms. Naraku tried to gently move them away but you crawled backwards. Only to meet a sitting Sesshomaru's broad chest.

You could feel the warmth of his bare skin seep into your own. He slipped his arms around your waist, tracing a lazy circle on your stomach. Naraku ran a hand along your leg.

Both of them said in usion, "we'll have to teach that pretty mouth of yours to talk more clean."

Heat crept along your face.