Sesshomaru x Inuyasha x reader pt1

For Periodt2469

The breeze flew by as it caught your (h/c) hair in it. You lie spread out on a grassy field. Watching oddly shaped clouds pass by as you waited for Kagome to return with food from her time.

You closed your eyes releasing a heavy breath at the relaxed mood you were in. Until a shadow blocked out the warm rays of the sun. You popped open a lid and saw Inuyasha peering down at you.

"Can I help you?"

His brows furrowed immdiealty at your annoyed tone, "no I was just wondering what you were doing."

You closed the one eye again, "I'm getting some peace and quiet but that's been cut short as of now."

Inuyasha pondered on this then snarled, "hey!" You smirked.

He flicked your nose quite hard, "ow!" Your eyes shot open again and you stood up quickly. Bumping your forehead into his which made you both stumble back.

"Idiot!" You said to each other in usion.

He folded his arms across his chest, ears twitching as the sound of Kagome's voice called out.

"Come on she's calling for us," suddenly he intertwined your hands. You could feel the rough callous on his fingers, while your skin was soft and untouched by harsh training.

"Inuyasha what-"

He pulled you along unbeknwoing to you he knew what he was doing. Facing away from you so you couldn't see his rosy cheeks.

He unlatched his fingers from yours when the group came into view. He took and spot beside Kagome and patted a patch of grass next to him.

You sighed, questioning his weird behaviour. As usual he went straight for the ramen, the school girl not even bothering to scold him. You dug into some potato chips, munching away as the saltiness hit your tongue.

You heard his loud slurps as he ate his noodles. You rolled your eyes, he always was a messy eater. Finished with the chips you crumpled up the packet and handed it to Kagome. She put it in a small plastic bag.

You leaned against the tree, waiting for anyone to speak when no one did you decided to.

"Today's pretty peaceful isn't it?"

Inuyasha stopped his slurping to reply, "I wouldn't say that you'll jinx it."

"Maybe but I'm pretty sure your the one who always gets us into trouble."

He narrowed his eyes at you, "no I'm not."

"Yes you are."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

He huffed, "whatever I'm the one saving the day anyway so it doesn't matter."

"Alright keep telling yourself that."

He gave his empty noodle cup to Kagome. She shoved it in the bag.

"I'm going to go for a short stroll."

Inuyasha stood up at the same time you did, "I'll come with you." He began to walk off but you grabbed his shoulder.

"Yeah I was thinking by myself." He seemed disappointed but quickly hid it. "Fine be an ass." He said.

You were completely baffled by his rudeness, thought you should be used to it by now.

"What is wrong with him?"

You ignored it and just went on your way.

>>>>>>>>

30mins of walking made you tired and kinda bored. You were about to head back when a firmilair child shouted your name.

"(Y/n)!"

You spun around and caught Rin in your arms with a giggle. "Hello sweetie."

You gave her a noogie and let her go, noticing Sesshomaru approaching. "What are you guys doing here?"

Rin ran behind her Lord, smiling a little too much. "Well I am here for you."

You cocked your head and looked clueless, Sesshomaru found this extremely adorable. "For me?"

He merely gave you a nod, Rin was beginning to wear thin with her patience and ruined the surprise.

She snatched the flowers he'd hidden under his robe and raced over to give you the bouquet.

"Rin!"

"Sorry Lord Sesshomaru you were taking too long."

You arched a brow, he rubbed his neck a tad embarrassed. "Their a gift for you..."

"Oh but it isn't even my birthday."

Jaken rolled his eyes at how dense you were, Sesshomaru inhaled then exhaled. "I'm fully aware it's not...I keep track of when it is." He mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing- anyway the reason for the flowers is because I like you."

This took a moment to sink in, a slow blush crept onto your face. "Wait really?"

He again nodded.

You were about to respond but a growl cut you off. "Get away from her Sesshomaru!"

"Inuyasha?" You turned to see him running full speed towards you. He stopped just a few inches away from you.

Wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you close to him. His brother snarled at the action.

"Inuyasha?!"

He ignored you and had a stare down with Sesshomaru. "I told you she's not yours."

His brother snapped back, "I don't take orders from a half-breed."

Both their gazes darkened, You were fed up with this weird day. You shoved Inuyasha away and stomped your foot. "Can someone for the love of god explain what is going on?!"

Jaken spoke up, "my Lord and Inuyasha are fighting to catch your attention."

"Inuyasha too?"

You glanced at him and bit his lip at his feelings being revealed. "Yeah."

"Since when?"

He furrowed his brows, "well...ever since we were alone for the first time but then I was forced to up my game when he decided he wanted you too."

"Well I have to say none of you are doing a good job, also I'm no ones belongings!"

Rin piped up this time, "so do you like either of them (Y/n)?"

Both their eyes lit up with hope, "of course I do."

They asked in usion, "who?!"

You scowled, "both of you! As friends!"

"As a friend?" Inuyasha grumbled.

You twirled a lock of your hair, "I mean...I think so..." your shyness set them on edge.

Sesshomaru drew his face close to yours, "so you do think we're attractive?"

You averted your gaze from him and replied, "well obviously you guys are stunning..."

Inuyasha pushed you, "and?"

You blushed bright red, "and it's not like I haven't thought of stuff like that."

Sesshomaru grinned as well as Inuyasha. The older dog demon gently held your hand, "I can prove to you I'm better." He purred.

Inuyasha grabbed your other hand, "hah! He'll string you along and toss you aside once he's used you. I'll show you how much I love you!"

Your heart beat erratically in your chest as unholy thoughts crept into your brain.

"H-how?"

The two dogs met each other's stares and were thinking the same thing.

I'm so sorry this is crap I ran out of ideas.