Inuyasha x reader 🍋 pt1

Reuqsted by AmericanSesshomaru

He pressed up against a tree as Kagome called out for him. A blush covered your cheeks, "you know she's going to find out at some point." His amber eyes locked onto yours, "we don't know that but even if she does it doesn't have to be today."

He tore a vertical line down your clothes, ripping the fabric with his claws. He then just threw the rest off and hooked his arms underneath your knees and uses the tree as support.

You gripped his shoulders, "just w-wait a moment!" He ran his tongue across your collarbone, looks like waiting was out of the question.

He undid his own clothing while holding onto you and pointed the tip at your entrance. "I'm not begging again Inuyasha." You said in a hushed whisper.

You were determined to make him beg so you kicked him on his back and smirked as he was surprised.

You quickly inserted yourself onto him. He jerked upwards at the sudden action. Your eyes rolled into skull as the tip hit your womb.

Drooling as he did so, "holy crap!" You were clenching tight around him.

"God your tight!" He placed his hands on your hips and couldn't help but start pounding into you roughly.

Cra~p! Wait Inuyasha...ugh!"

But he didn't listen just kept thrusting, his eyes closed and moaning. The pleasure increasing quickly as his thrusts became faster and faster.

You placed your palms on his stomach trying to steady yourself as he did you senseless.

The sound of skin slapping against each became more frequent and louder.

You had trouble holding in you moans, your sounds of bliss filling Inuyasha's ears.

Making him hornier, "oh (Y/n) I can't hold on much longer if you squeeze like that!"

You smiled, "it's alright just release into me."

His thrusts became sloppier as you could feel his manhood twitching. You intentionally tensed your muscles in that area.

This made Inuyasha shoot his load without warning, "f***! Uh!...mmm!"

Your head tipped back as his seed made your womb full with warm stuff.

You fell onto his chest, both panted heavily. Inuyasha played with your hair, "see? We're all good

You kissed his lips biting them a little, "ow!" He rubbed his lower lip.

Well there you go.