Miroku x reader pt2

Requested by _AngelicLucifer_

You threw out the old clothes you'd been using to disguise yourself with. Your parents questioned why you had them in the first place.

You ignored their demands and flopped onto your bed staring at the sketch of Miroku. The corners of you lips tugged upwards at how confident he was.

You had to admit he was hot as heck, but if he'd known the whole time then he knew where you come from. Not wanting to dwell on this any longer you decided to head back over tomorrow.

<>

So now you wore normal clothes which surprisingly was uncomfortable as people kept pointing at you. Some still recognising who you were and asking why you wore such strange clothes.

Overwhelmed by the amount of stares and questions you didn't know how to escape it. But his voice cut through the commotion, "what's going on here?"

When the crowd dispersed his brow was furrowed until he paid his eyes on you and he did his usual smile. He was by himself today.

"Well we meet again, in the same spot as yesterday, are you still upset I'd known for awhile?"

You walked up to him and sighed, "no...I was just shocked."

You sighed once more when you were able to grab his hand before he groped you. "Well you never change."

He yanked his hand back, "I just can't help it if you have a fine booty."

Heat crept to your cheeks, "excuse me?!"

Miroku grabbed your arm, pulling you closer to him. "You heard me and since you basically admitted you have feelings for me the other day. I'd like to ask what I have not."

He got down on one knee and people began to look again. "M-Miroku what are you doing?"

Surely he wasn't going to, did he even feel the same? "(Y/n), (L/n)...."

No way! Was he seriously going to propose when you hadn't even dated yet?!

"Look Miroku this is sweet but-"

"Will you bear my children?"

You went dead silent while he still held your hand in his and was down on one knee. "What?"

He began to sweat at the tone of your pissed off voice. "Ah ha....well I asked-"

"Oh I heard you loud and clear this time monk."

You yanked free from his grip and did what Sango did expect not a slap but a punch. Fair in the nose, he fell back and his nostrils had blood dribbling from them.

"I never though you would also play with my feelings, lecherous monk!"

He weakly lifted a hand but could hardly speak as he was dizzy. "(Y/n)...wait.."

"Hmph!"

You turned and walked away, returning home through the well.

Miroku was just glad you hadn't hurt him in another place. But it didn't make the punch feel any better.

Unfortunately for him his friends had seen the whole ordeal play out. So when he got back to the hut and was patched up, Sango gave him her slap to the face. It hurt more than any other thanks to your attack.

"AHHHHHHHH!"