Sesshomaru x Inuyasha x reader pt3

Also for SailorAmber
Pt4 in 3rd oneshot book.

Kagome and you were panting as you finally managed to lose the boys. "When...did he...start...going after you..damn stitch!" You whisper-yelled.

Kagome took in a few breathes of air before speaking. "Well probably around a month before you showed up."

Your jaw dropped, "that long?! How did you evade him for so long?"

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, "usually he could control it but then it started to get worse and I had Kaede use her powers to assist me. But that stopped working too."

"You could just say sit boy."

"I did used to say sit boy-"

Suddenly you heard a thud come from not too far away. "Augh!"

You zoomed behind Kagome, using her as a human shield. "Stay back!"

Sesshomaru emerged from the bushes with a grumbling Inuyasha. "We have come to conclusion girls."

Kagome folded her arms, "and what might that be?"

Sesshomaru smiled. "I get (Y/n) and Inuyasha gets you Kagome since you two like each other."

A blush crept onto the school girls face. "That is not a conclusion!"

Inuyasha growled at his brother, "yeah and we never agreed to anything!"

He rolled his eyes. "I am just trying to be the diplomatic one. Now come (Y/n) I tire of waiting."

"Sesshomaru as much as I know you would never hurt me I have to very much decline."

He cocked his head, "why?"

You glared at him, "don't you dare try to act clueless and cute, even though it is working, no! I do not want to be apart of the statistics of teenage pregnancy."

Kagome added in. "Me too."

But neither of them seemed to be listening as they edged closer. You sighed and steeled yourself.

You walked from behind Kagome and went right up to them. Kagome almost made to grab you but you stopped her.

"You two guys..."

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha now focused on you. Eyes staring all over your body, god knows what they were thinking as they did so.

"Need to calm down!" You shouted which snapped them from their lustful daydreams as you punched one in the groin and kicked the other.

Both went down in a heap, yelping like newborn puppies. "If you want to continue having your male parts I suggest you learn to control your needs no matter how strong!"

It was Kagomes turn to drop her jaw, "y-you...I...wow."

You walked away and when it was only Kagome and you again you asked. "Does it seem hot to you?"

She shook her head, "no it's quite mild actually- (Y/n)!" Kagome caught you as you fainted from the short courage you'd gained.

"They're going to kill me."

Kagome laughed, "well maybe now they won't want to do you."