Sesshomaru x Inuyasha x reader pt2

You climbed a tree, swinging from a branch to one where your feet landed on the sword wood.

Escaping the two dogs tackle, Sesshaomru unsheathed his sword and shouted out. "I can just cut down that tree!"

He almost did too but Inuyasha shoved him, "are you stupid?! You'll  kill her!"

Sesshomaru sighed and sheathed his weapon. "Then how else do I catch her?"

Inuyasha folded his arms at his brothers sentence, "we're faster than her."

You were still climbing to the highest branch you could. Coming to a stop at thick part of the tree where you coild sit and catch your breath.

Why were you running from them? Well it hit you they wanted to have sex with you. Now that would have been fine if their intention wasn't also to get you pregnant.

How that proved their love in any way you didn't know but you weren't falling pregnant.

You also didn't know if your body could handle two horny demons at once, especially since neither Inuyasha or Sesshomaru would want to be gentle.

You looked down to see Inuyasha scaling the tree himself. Sesshomaru stood watching from the bottom.

You let out an exaggerated breath.

The younger brother shouted at you, "can you come down?"

You merely shook your head, he growled and started to claw at the wood faster.

Alarmed at the pace he was gaining on you, you peered upwards. The remaining branches reaching the sky were too thin for you to climb.

So you cautiously raised yourself and scanned the surface of the neighboring plant. Inuyasha noticed what you were planning to do, "(Y/n) stop that's dangerous!"

Sesshomaru raced to the spot under you, preparing to catch you if you fell.
You bent your knees and propelled yourself into the air.

Sesshomaru tried to jump up to meet you but you stomped on his head. You crashed into the leaves, branched snagging your clothes and cutting your skin on the way down.

You fell to the ground and lay still as the pain knocked the wind out of you. "Ow..."

You heard bickering between the two brothers, going off because Sesshomaru didn't catch you and now they didn't know where you were.

Wait. Didn't know where you were? How?? You jumped to the next tree over. You cracked an eye open and saw where you had originally planned to go was a fair way away.

The hell?

But what about smell? Surely they could-

Mud.

Mud covered you from head to toe, making a squelching sound whenever you moved.

You just stayed there for about 10mins and when the boys voices disappeared you ventured out into the opening.

A twig snapped as you stepped on it, "shit."

Again you heard the sound of their voices. Damn their impressive hearing.

Suddenly a hand clamped over your mouth as you were pulled back under cover. You struggled against it but stopped when she spoke.

"It's just me."

You whirled around, "Kagome??"

She ushered you to be quiet.

"What's going on?"

She sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder, "it's mating season for demons."

Everything clicked into place now, "oh my god!" You yelled and immdiealty regretted doing so as the dogs showed.

Inuyasha smiled, "there you are (Y/n)! And Kagome too."

Sesshomaru edged forwards, "can you stop running from us it is very annoying."

"Their only after me Kagome go!"

She shook her head and grabbed your wrist, sprinting through the foliage with you.

Both dog demons chased after you and Kagome. Screaming for both of you to come back.

You asked the school girl, "why are they after you too??"

She spoke through rapid breaths of oxygen. "Because...when it's mating season they'll go after...anybody! But mainly...if they have strong sexual and/or romantic feelings towards the person!"

You replied, "so Sesshomaru likes you?"

"No. He just wants to ease his high sex drive but he does like you. So Sesshomaru will only go after you while Inuyasha will got after the three of us!"

"The...three of us?"

Kagome scowled, "Kikyo."

Your eyes widened, "but she's dead!"

"I know."

You didn't want to be a part of Inuyasha's stupid harem.