Kagura x fem princess reader

You were a lost princess who was roughing it through the scrub. The ends of your hair were split and your dress was in tatters. You'd also lost your crown which was the most important set of your attire. Not just because it marked you as royalty, but the gemstone inside was a natural item to ward off evil.

"Oh my how did I end up in this mess."

Kagura saw your struggle from above and hovered down on her large feather. "Having trouble there missy?"

You looked up and your features filled with relief. "At last I am saved!" Without even asking you hoped atop the feather, Kagura was gobsmacked by this.

"Thank you kind stranger, I am eternally grateful." You took her hands in your own, Kagura was too overwhelmed by your personality to speak.

She only blushed as she met your (e/c) pupils. "May I know my saviors name?"

She snapped from her shock, "o-oh yes my name is Kagura."

"Kagura, the name which means divine entertainment. I shall remember your kindness, now please take me home."

Oddly the wind sorceress listened to your request and took you to the castle where you lived. She watched you enter the castle doors as the family cried finding their daughter returned home. "Who can we thank for bringing our daughter home?" Your father asked.

You turned while saying , "oh yes this lady-."

The woman was gone very much like the wind on which she rode. "She's gone."

<>
"Kagura."

"Kagura."

"The name which means divine entertainment."

She put a hand to her chest and smiled as she loved remembering the way her name sounded on your lips. She smiled warmly for the first time, what was this strange feeling?