Kikyo x Kagome x Sango x reader Highschool

He/she will also be used in this one too.

Kagome plopped her head on her desk, "this test is destroying my brain!"

Sango tsked at her, "if you listened more in class you wouldn't have this problem and you don't seem to be the only one."

You played with the rubber at the bottom of your pencil. Seeming to find that more entertaining than answering the actual questions. Your gaze went in the direction of the young lady who sat at the front.

Straching away at her paper as she always got good grades and passed  without any stress. Kagome groaned, "of course Kikyo will ace this test no problem at all."

You scooted around so you faced your two friends, "why don't we ask her for help then?"

The two females looked at you like you'd lost your mind. "Are you insane?" Kagome asked seriously.

"What? No! I was just thinking we have more hard exams coming up this year so why not get the smartest person in class to tutor us."

Sango gritted her teeth and continued to get though the test. Kagome shook her head and just gave up. "I'm going to ask after this class you can join me or not."

"(Y/n) she is the most anti-social human that exists!" Kagome sucked on her finger when she grabbed the sheet of paper too quickly.

"I bet no ones ever tried."

"Well...not really."

You smirked, "see."

A teacher yelled over the conversation, "you two at the back quiet down!"

The three of you said in usion, "yes miss."

>>>>>>>

Once you were packing books into your locker you saw Kikyo pass you. "Oh hey Kikyo!"

She stopped and gracefully turned, her chocolate pupils were enticing to stare into. "Can I help you?" Her voice sounded heavenly.

"Yes you can. I was wondering if you could tutor me and my friends this afternoon?" You pointed to the two girls laughing behind from afar.

Kikyo remained poker faced when she said, "you sure but Kagome and Sango don't seem to think highly of me."

You were surprised she knew their names. "Oh uh well I'm sure if they got to know you they'd see differently, maybe this afternoon could be an opportunity?"

You waited as a few seconds of silence passed. Then she relived the tension, "alright I'll do it at your house 5:00pm, anyone late won't be tolerated." With that she walked off without you getting a say.

"O-kay."

You approached your friends and told them the good news which they thought of as bad news but reluctantly agreed anyway.

>>>>>

By 5:06pm everyone gathered around the small, wooden table in your room. Notebooks, pens, pencils and rubbers scattered about. Kikyo went through each problem as many times as it took to get through yours and Kagome's head.

Sango understood the working out just fine but by 5:47pm Kagome had, had enough. "I declare a break! (Y/n) come with me to prepare drinks and snacks."

You wholeheartedly agreed, "I'm coming no complaints here." The two of you raced off to your kitchen.

Kikyo sighed, "simpletons."

Sango chuckled, "right."

Another minute of silence passed until Kikyo spoke into her palm. Sango barely heard what she said, "so does he/she have anyone they like?"

Sango titled her head, "you mean (Y/n)?"

Kikyo nodded, Sango put her pencil on the table and clasped her hands together. "Not that I know of...why are you asking?" The atmosphere in the room thickened, "that should be obvious."

Sango eyed the tall girl across from her, "it is."

>>>>>>>>

Kagome raided the cupboards, finding chip packets, candy, lamingtons and small, cakes in plastic wrapping. For drinks it was the standard coffee and tea. "Let's get this onto plates and head back off to study."

You nodded and started to but for some reason Kagome placed her hand on top of yours. "Uh Kagome?"

"(Y/n) do you like Kikyo?"

You turned to look at her confused, "like Kikyo? No, what made you ask that?"

She hid her face with her hair, "well you just seemed really fixated on her during our study session and you really wanted to hang out with her."

You removed the strands of hair covering Kagome's face and reassuringly placed your hands in her shoulders. "I just thought she could use a friend, sure she's pretty but I don't know if I would ever crush on her."

Kagome smiled, "so is there anybody who's stolen your heart?"

"No there isn't."

"Huh...that's funny because you've stolen mine and someone else's I know."

"What are you- mmph!"

Kagome connected her lips to yours and embraced you to deepen it. Your heart raced and a million more questions raged like a river in your mind.

>>>>>

Kikyo distracted herself with the homework while Sango still shot her death glares. "What do you think is taking them so long?"

Sango looked up just as Kikyo did, "I dunno they are addicted to food those two."

Kikyo stared intently at the door, "I wonder if Kagome could be doing something with him/her."

Sango rolled her eyes at the woman's constant impatience.

Though Sango also grew impatient, going to grab drinks and snacks didn't take this long. Especially since you two were like hungry gremlins.