Naraku x reader

"Nobody likes a downer (Y/n)" were his first ever words to you. Now trapped in his home you were his abductee. Hands tied together tightly with rope. He moved towards you, knuckles grazing your chin which you pulled away from. He'd taken you from your home and destroyed the village.

Leaving a town of decaying bodies, you remembered the melting flesh as it sunk away from the bone. Bile rose up in your throat as you forced the thought to slip away. Naraku squished  your cheeks, roughly forcing you to look at him.

Lust gleamed in his eyes as he slid his tongue across his teeth. Leashing the growing hunger he had for you.

"Your so beautiful."

You glared at him, "I don't care for your compliments."

His brow furrowed at the anger on your face. "Now why would you be angry?"

Frustration boiled inisde you, you yanked your face away from his hold. "You should already know that you dumbass!"

A stinging sensation spread painfully throughout your cheek. Stars appeared in your vision as you rolled on your side. Tears watering your eyes.

"Don't speak to me like that. I made you mine, it's as simple as that."

He grabbed a fistful of your (h/c) hair and brang you to stare at him directly. None of the lust in his expression had faded. He suddenly smashed his lips onto yours, you squeezed your eyes shut and tried to fight against the unwanted kiss.

It felt revolting, nasty. He clearly had never kissed anyone before, sloppy and wet as he departed with a smile.

You scrambled backwards, swallowing back tears as he approached you again. "Stay away from me!"

He merely replied, "I can't do that (Y/n) I wouldn't be able to shower you with my love then." His tone sounded deranged.

"I don't want your stupid love! All I want is for you to leave me alone!" His smile disappeared at your words.

They pierced his heart in a way he didn't like. "Don't want my love? But I made you mine so you have to want it!"

Try as you might to stand up his tentacles had ahold of your legs. Dragging you closer towards him as you now cried out for help. "No one will save you (Y/n) I have you all to myself."

Somehow as if some divine intervention happened. You managed to loosen the ropes binding your wrists. You kicked and pried his disgusting tentacles off you.

Then began running for the nearest exit. You heard his shout of fury. "You don't want to make me mad my dear!"

Your eyes scanned everywhere until you stopped going a sliding door. Wasting no time you shoved the door open and launched yourself out.

Only to fall face first into a garden full of flowers. Kagura meeting your fallen form.

You rose, propping yourself on your hands and knees. You begged her for help. She took pity on you.

"Please help me! This crazy man is trying to kidnap me!"

She smiled and hummed, "oh really? Well then by all means-"

She plucked a feather from her hair and it became huge. "-hop on."

Hurriedly you obeyed and the giant feather glided into the air. Naraku finally reached where you had once been grounded.

He glared at his servant, "Kagura...taking whats mine."

The woman bit her red lips at your sexy curves. "Mmm how lucky I am to have saved you."

Confused you turned to her, "what do you mean?"

She smirked, "I work for Naraku you see."

Your face dropped.

She chewed on her nails, "I'm surprised you didn't notice honestly."

Fear returned to your stomach as there was no escape from so high above.

The feather stilled completely, Kagura crawled to you slowly. "Naraku doesn't know the first thing about romance where I on the other hand. Know a thing or two."

She wriggled her eyebrows.

"You both know nothing!"

Her fingertips grazed your outer thigh, your heart hammered against your chest. Without any hesitation you leaned backwards now falling down, down in the air very quickly.

Kagura gasped and immdiealty flew to  catch you. Naraku was flying to your falling frame, smoke surrounding his body.

You prayed for a miracle as you awaited death.