Inuyasha x half demon reader

Requested by a_Gay_Idiot101

Inuyasha made you sit on a rock as he bandaged your grazed leg. He had yet to do above your hip as you'd decided to take on an army of wolves luckily you had a quick healing factor. But not enough to avoid complete injury.

"Ah that hurts!"

He ripped another piece of the white cloth, "bear with it you were the stupid one to go right in and fight."

You sighed, "I guess I'm just making up for all the times you protected me when we were kids." He laughed, "I wasn't going to let them kill my friend."

The word 'friend' caused so much more pain than the actual injury. "Inuyasha do you think we could lose contact?"

His amber pupils met your (e/c) ones, "no I don't our bond is strong."

He finished your leg and rolled up the corner of your top. Carefully applying the bandage as you were more sensitive to wounds on the upper part of your body.

"What if we could make it stronger?"

"I'd be up for that."

You inhaled then exhaled, "Inuyasha I...I see you as more than a friend, I'm in love with you."

He stared at you sincerely, a smile stretching across his lips. "Why are your smiling?" He shook his head.

"(Y/n) I love you too."

You gasped, ready to cry at a moments notice. "Omg really?!" You jumped into his arms forgetting your injured leg and only remembering when a sharp ache shot up your leg.

"Argh!"

He caught you before you fell and wrapped his arms around you. "Whoa calm down there!"

"Yeah sorry."

You two kept in an embrace, you snuggled into his shoulder. "Did I ever tell you, you smell GREAT!"

He said back, "well I reckon I smell better than you."

"Low blow. Low blow."

Your breath sent shivers through him, he pushed you back with a huge blush on his cheeks. "Don't do that!" He yelled, trying to ease the goosebumps along his neck.

"He he sorry."

Hope you like it.