Inuyasha x Koga x Sesshomaru x Miroku x reader Highschool pt1

This will be directed to both female and male so this > he/she will be used.

You leaned on the large, glass window that overlooked the basketball court. Two teams were currently playing, passing, bouncing and throwing the orange ball. The one man who caught your eye was the very tall and pale, Sesshomaru.

Sweat glistened off his skin, the arms in his muscles visibly straining. You could agrue with many that the cold man was the hottest in school. Suddenly someone shoved you down with their shoulder, anger flooded your veins at the cocky laugh you hated so much.

"Who are you stalking (Y/n)?"

You raised yourself and brushed yourself off, "absolutely no one Inuyasha." Koga slammed Inuyasha's head into the wall as punishment. "The mutt here is being a dick as usual but don't worry (Y/n), I've made myself dedicated to stop him from that."

You rolled your eyes with an annoyed sigh, "I don't think you can." Being on the note of usual behaviour, a hand placed itself on your bottom. With enough force to crush steel you roughly grabbed the perv's hand. "Aren't you the son of a monk? Miroku." He flashed a charming smile, "yes I am and I am nothing but humble."

Inuyasha mumbled under his breath, "humble my ass."

His amber eyes glanced across to the basketball court down below. "So that's who he/she was staring at! Why my brother!?"

The two other males looked at Inuyasha confused. He gestured with his arm to which they all looked out the window. The three of them turned to you seeming more irritable than before.

"Are you guys ok?"

Inuyasha folded his arms across his chest, "of course stupid!"

Koga answered more honestly, "no...you're interested in Sesshomaru too?" You inhaled then exhaled, "say that I am what is it to you?"

"Well if you are it's not surprising, Sesshomaru is not only the most attractive out of Inuyasha and himself but also the whole school." Miroku hummed.

The younger brother was furious with the monk son's comment. "You sayin I'm ugly pervert?"

A smug expression stretched along his features, "certainly don't see anyone who thinks you're not." Inuyasha snarled and gave chase to Miroku.

Both you and Koga watched on as they raced past you. His blue pupils locked onto your (e/c) ones. "Want to go for lunch?"

You shrugged your shoulders and answered with a, "sure."

>>>>>>>

Koga scoffed down his burger and chips while you sat there poking at your fresh pancakes. He noticed and cleared his throat, "are you ok?"

You nodded but then dropped your knife and fork on the table. "I want to confess to Sesshomaru." Koga's face became downcast, his usual cocky attitude that was similar to Inuyasha's but easy to deal with, disappeared.

He now poked at the food he had left on his tray, "you'll be rejected like all the other boys and girls who tried beforehand. "

Your stomach churned when you noticed Sesshomaru coming into the cafeteria after his game ended. Your voice lowered to a whisper, "I know but I still want to try."

Koga suddenly erupted out of nowhere, "he's a cold bastard (Y/n)!" He slammed his tray on the bench which caused the sound to echo throughout the cafeteria. This gained everyone's attention, you glared at Koga and he mouthed a sorry.

You both started to shrink as the very person you were talking about began to walk over to your table. His long sliver hair fell down from his shoulders when he rested his elbow on the surface.

"Often when I hear someone saying cold bastard they are usually referring to me. So why are you talking about me?"

Your nerves were on fire, "um...we were just-"

His beautiful face turned to you and oh gods he spoke to you. "You must be (Y/n), so is this a confession you were planning out?"

All your hopes and dreams begun to crash and burn. When he rejected you the whole school would bully you about for weeks til it blew over.

So what did you do? You simply said, "no."

The most popular male in school smiled, his sharp canines catching on his bottom lip. "No? I know otherwise (Y/n), you should have just confessed to me this makes me embarrassed."

Koga glanced at you with a confused expression, "why the hell is this embarrassing for you pompous ass?"

Sesshomaru now focused his attention on the black haired teenager. "Well I have to make the move instead don't I."

Wait. Wait. Waaaiiiiit. Both of you rolled the words around in your head for a bit. Koga shot up as heat rushed to your cheeks. Another snarl could be heard as Inuyasha also looked pissed, Miroku followed behind him, also wearing an angry expression.

They all surrounded Sesshomaru, Inuyasha cracked his knuckles.
"Out of all the people you could be interested it's the person I like?!"

It felt like a bus had hit you, Koga, Miroku, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were liked you.

You had a friggin harem of boys crushing on you and you didn't even see it. All of them were ready to rip each other to shreds, in unison they said.

"He's/she's mine!"

A brawl started in the lunch room between the most powerful males in school.

So what do you think of this?