Inuyasha x reader - Switched pt4

He pulled the bloodied scissors from his hand and ripped a bit of his white undershirt to stop the bleeding. He cursed as it stung very badly. "Why would she do that?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kagome watched on as you burst through the hut and buried yourself in the mountain of blankets you'd collected through your travels. Kagome crawled over to you, "hey (Y/n) are you ok?"

You emerged from the sea of blankets, "ask Inuyasha that! Tell him to sit 100 times for me!"

The school girl rubbed her neck, "I can't do that without good reason."

Challenge flared in your eyes, "I'm pretty sure trying to kiss me makes it good reason!"

You went back under the blankets, Kagome sat there stunned. Anger flooded her veins and she stood up and quietly walked out to find Inuyasha.

Leaving you to cry peacefully. The shouts of "sit boy!" Rung out as a crash and his pleading followed.

Kagome came back in quite content after she had literally done it 100 times for you and herself. Inuyasha was being bandaged up properly by Miroku while leaning against Kirara.

The monk laughed a little, "she stabbed you with scissors?"

"Yes Miroku."

He finished bandaging the hole in the dogs skin. "Have you maybe thought you might be coming on too strong with (Y/n)?"

He shook his head.

Miroku laid against the twin-tailed cat, "she did hate you in the beginning and she caught feelings for you because of the way you treated Kagome not her. So my question is...why do you suddenly love her?"

Inuyasha wasn't prepared for that question and now knew why you were so defensive. Why did he love you? What was it about you that enthralled him? Inuyasha stared at the hut for a long time.

"Well I will admit the attraction didn't start till the fiasco with them changing bodies. But it wasn't while (Y/n) was Kagome...it...she was able to pull me from my deepest sadness. Sure Kagome could too but not in the same way (Y/n) does."

Miroku hummed, "how does she do it differently?"

Inuyasha smiled to himself, "she's able to pick out what nobody else can and she doesn't act all childish when it involves Kikyo. Even though she has feelings for me now she didn't once retreat when the subject turned to Kikyo. I think it's when I actually try to bring up our romance and I try to flirt with her."

Miroku burst out laughing, "you can flirt?!"

Inuyasha snarled. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation here!"

Miroku settled himself, "sorry! Sorry! It's just I can't picture you flirting to save your life. But anyway now that you've spoken your heart to me. Go speak to her."

Inuyasha looked at his injured hand. "I'm not sure I want to..."

Miroku grinned. "There's no time like the present right?"

The dog sighed. "Right."

>>>>>>>>>>>>

You wouldn't remove yourself from the blankets no matter how hard Inuyasha pulled. "I. AM. NOT. APOLOGISING!"

"Ok then forget the apology just talk to me!"

You threw a string of curses at him, his ears twitched angrily. "(Y/n)!"

"Inuyasha I am not 'talking' to you that resulted in you trying to lock your lips on mine you pervert!"

Inuyasha lunged for edge of the blanket. Thinking he was going for a different part you grabbed what you thought was the bedding. Instead you got his arm. The blanket went flying off you and Inuyasha slammed his hands on either side of your head.