Yandere Sesshomaru x reader pt1

Requested by AnnaRoronoa

He gagged your mouth so you couldn't talk, your saliva coated the rag. Your throat was raw from all the screaming you'd done to try and get someones attention. He jerked your chin to face him, "I would not have to silence you like this if you had come willingly!" He said in a hushed whisper.

Kagome was calling out to you but you couldn't answer because of the gag. He dragged a nail slowly underneath your eyelashes, "I've often gazed into these pretty eyes of yours. The colour makes me transfixed so much I get the urge to pluck them out."

A shiver ran down your spine, not the good kind. He pulled his hold from your chin, his golden pupils were directed at the young school girl below. "That girl is a pest in my side! I'm going to kill her!"

He jumped from the tree leaves hiding you from plain sight. Your eyes widened and you tried to yell out but it was muffled.

So you had the stupidest idea you'd ever had in your life.

Kagome whipped to face Sesshomaru when she heard his feet land. Her features turned to anger, "where is (Y/n)?"

He gripped the hilt of his sword, "I have no obligation to tell you anything."

Kagome shook with rage, "yes you do! She's my friend!"

He released his sword from it's sheath, but at that moment you fell from the tree and in front of them with a loud thump.

Kagome's expression filled with relief, "(Y/n)!" But a sword stopped her from getting any closer to you. The tip could rip her throat open if she swallowed.

"Mrrff!"

Sesshomaru knelt down whilst still pointing the sword at her neck. He removed the gag around your mouth, "stop Sesshomaru!"

He picked you up around the waist so you were standing as your arms and feet were bound too.

"Speak (Y/n)."

Sweat lined your forehead when you saw the balde so close to her neck. "Don't kill her please!"

"Why?" He snarled.

"Because she's dear to me! J-just let her go and take me, I promise I won't struggle anymore."

His face returned to the neutrality he usually wore. "So you'd come with me not out of affection but out of fear of me killing the ones you hold dear? I see more reason to kill her and the others then."

"No please! No..."

He completely looked at you now, "you can't convince no matter how hard you try. Your friends have been nothing but obstacles in me obtaining you."

Hot tears began to stream down your face as he brought his attention back to Kagome. So you followed through another stupid idea, you basically heabbutted him but with a kiss to his mouth. The momentum of your shove forced your tongue inside his mouth.

Kagome stared in disbelief as he fell over with you on top. "(Y/n)..." she made to reach for you but you lifted your head and yelled, "RUN!"

"But I can't-"

"Run! Please!"

Kagome heard the desperate plea in your voice so she listened and ran.