Bankotsu x reader

Requested by Kanashi-Hana

The bars were solid and didn't budge even when you shoved your shoulders against them. You sighed slumping to a corner of the cell. A laugh pierced through the suffocating silence.

You met his deep blue stare, a smile present on his lips. "What's so funny?" He swung his braided hair over his shoulder. "Your feeble attempt to escape, those bars are metal in case you forgot."

"I know they are."

He squinted his eyes in a teasing manner, "then you really are stupid."

You glared at him. "I'm not, asshole."

He tilted his head back and gave another boisterous laugh. "Oh man...your petty insults never phase to humour me."

His goofy composure began to really get to you. "So why am I locked up exactly?" He rested an arm in his kimono, "Naraku wants to use you as bait. Plain and simple."

You raised a brow, "so what your his lackey or slave?"

His water blue pupils darkened at your words. "As if."

Slowly he crept to your cell as you seemed doubtful about his answer. You sunk into wall, afraid he might come in. But just leaned against the bars one arm hanging inbetween the bars.

"All I want is for that bastard Inuyahsa to come here so I can kick his ass."

You huffed, "he'll be the one kicking your ass."

The smirk returned. "You think so huh?" You gave him a smile of your own. "I know so."

A sudden force pushed you towards him, his fingers coiled around the collar of your clothes. Panic set in your veins.

"You know what I've noticed? That mutt seems to fancy you. So maybe if I do something to you it'll cause him pain!"

His nose briefly touched yours as he brought his face closer to yours. "Question is...do you like him?" Sweat began to coat your forehead as he kept talking. "Hm, no you don't you didn't even know he had such feelings for you."

You grabbed his wrist and tried to free yourself from his tight grip. He let loose a sigh, "you're a human you have no strength against me. Your hands are so soft though! I wonder if the rest of you is like that..."

You began to struggle, choking yourself while trying to escape his hold. He let go and you fell back on your side.

The cell opened then closed as he now stood inside it. Your breathing became rapid and uneven as he came towards you. Lowering himself to level with you. Both of his hands restraining your movement as he lifted your arms above your head.

"Please don't!"

He fake pouted, "aww I'm only stealing a kiss, I dunno about the rest yet."

Before you could voice more of your rejections, the words were shoved down your throat as he pressed his mouth to yours quite roughly.

His lips were dry, you could feel his hot breath intertwining with your own. His tongue wrestling with yours, fat tears rolled down your cheeks as this was being forced upon you but...you had no one your feelings  belonged to.

So was that why butterflies flapped violently in your stomach? Or was it just the sensation of being kissed no matter how much it was unwanted?

In the heat of the kiss you began to fall under his spell as he took quick breaths and resumed the make out.
You felt like you were walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with yours. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than you could have imagined.

You opened you mouth with a low moan, as he trailed down to your neck. His teeth sinking in a little to make a hickey.

A angry voice cut through the haze, Bankostu stopped. Groaning a sentence of displeasure at being interrupted.

"Naraku's calling me...I do hope we can continue." The cell door closed with a creak as he walked down the hall and you were left alone. The fogginess disappearing as you thoughts cleared from the need of love.

A key lay a metre away from you. He must of dropped it...this was your escape plan.